Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freedom unlimited approved internal offer by mahraja

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: freedom unlimited approved internal offer by mahraja

no CC getting these offers from them for almost 12 months now same offers via e-mail with promotion code etc

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 21 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja wrote:

no CC getting these offers from them for almost 12 months now same offers via e-mail with promotion code etc

Same get offers from US Banks all the tims, although just "offers"..  Us Bank is known to give low CL's if they don't know you so with all your recent approvals you don't want to be stuck with a $500 Cash+ card.. I have seen it happen to strong profiles Smiley Happy.. I am happy with my Fidelity Visa from them currently and have no plans to expand my relationship with them at this point in time.

Message 22 of 25
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

correct CC they tend to give out toy limits i had office max visa with them for 5k closed it December 2015 now getting these offers i know they will approve me based on previous relationship but i don't know why i am not applying just shared with fico friends

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 23 of 25
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

While USB is prime in the eyes of most it's a hassle to deal with them from approval to a CLI.  It's like jumping through hoops of fire to get in and pulling teeth to get a CLI.  There's a CC flavor for everyone though if you look hard enough for it.  

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't be talking bad about my US Bank. I love love love them. Smiley Happy
They are good to me tho. I still say it depends on what other products you have with them. I had a toy limit card but since switching all my bank accounts there (well, not all, but 7) I have gotten $24k in preapproved products from them.
Go figure I get USBank to like me yet I can't get a 3X CLI from Amex on my 1k card. Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.