09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: it looks like Discover did approved me but I think its co-branded

Message 11 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It's a motiva lol. Try to PC it to the "IT" if you want the 0%
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

discover it would be a better choice for you IMO whenyou call see if they will change cards it can't hurt to ask...good luck and congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 18
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
You more than likely got a modified approval from them. I would call in and find out the details.

This is something I really do not like about them I applied for the Discover More at 18 months no interest on purchases. When I got the card it was only six and they said that they can change the amount of time based on someone's credit history. I only had 20 months of history but it was good enough to get the card. I read all the terms and didn't see anything about the length of promotional interest being subject to change.

Message 14 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah... I think that's really weird that Discover does that.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 18
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

OMG! what a adrenaline rush!!  APPROVED!  $1,000 I will consider doing PC after I get the card... I even got her to give me 10 months 0% APR for purchases thats not bad for someone whos got BK on CR  huh? Smiley Very Happy   WOW! I don't think I am gonna app anymore for the year. but she did say 22.99% APR starting on the 11th billing statement but told me I can call in to negoitate a lower APR if I treat this card like gold. Smiley Happy

here what I have gotten since November of 2012..    Wal Mart $700 LensCrafters $1800 ( didnt need that much LOL ) , Apple Visa Barclays $3200 and now Discover $1,000 and ITS CONFIRMED! real Discover not cobranded!! Smiley Happy

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 16 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 17 of 18
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks, do you think now is a good time to start gardening?  I am gonna axed First Premier Card 1st and see how it goes.. if I feel my luck is about to run out.. I will garden

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.