cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

its been 95 days BIG UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
mrldp40
Established Contributor

its been 95 days BIG UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

applied for increase on cash rewards went to  24 hour message so i appled for a plat mastercard approved 2k loving nfcu  

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Platinum MasterCard credit card. Your new credit line will be $2,000.00. Your APR will be 17.24%. Expect your credit card within 5-7 business days for regular mail delivery; expedited shipping times vary based on location. LUST LOGGED IN TO MY ACCOUNT CASH REWARDS INCREASED TO 3500 BYE BYE CREDIT ONE AND MJC LOL

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: its been 95 days

@mrldp40 wrote:

applied for increse on cash teward went to  24 hour message so i appled for a plat mastercard approved 2k loving nfcu

Congratulations! I love NFCU!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

EDIT: Yay!! Conrats again!!

Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats pretty sweet my friendSmiley Happy Is the 24 hr review a death sentence ? I hope not. But even if you dont get it now, you got another card to grow so thatll make the next time even sweeterSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

This will be my next bank to go with.  We have branches in San Diego now so maybe in October.

Message 5 of 13
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Nice . Grats OP.

1/6/2023 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $470K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Sep/2021
Message 6 of 13
mrldp40
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thats pretty sweet my friendSmiley Happy Is the 24 hr review a death sentence ? I hope not. But even if you dont get it now, you got another card to grow so thatll make the next time even sweeterSmiley Happy

i was wondering the same thing about the 24 hr review thanks for congrats ajc ,i was hoping for 5 k but im really grateful to be where i am today.just 2 years ago i got caught up in mid america bank surge verve milestone ect, it didnt end well . thankfully theres sites like myfico with great ppl to help you steer back straight  and generous lenders like navy fcu to give a second chance .

Message 7 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

As the legend of the squared circle ,HH, would say Amen Brother! Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 13
creditwraith
New Contributor

Out of curiosity, do you measure the days from the date of application, the date of approval, or the date of your first charge? Im at about 90 days from approval.

Venture 20k
Venture 15k
QS Siggy 7k
NFCU CashRewards 8k
NFCU CLOC 15k
Message 9 of 13
mrldp40
Established Contributor

@creditwraith wrote:

Out of curiosity, do you measure the days from the date of application, the date of approval, or the date of your first charge? Im at about 90 days from approval.

make sure its been 91 days since approval plus 3 full monthly statements  ps i didnt work for me  but i did get a 2nd card

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.