Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jetBlue Plus Mastercard Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

jetBlue Plus Mastercard Approval

I was buying ticket to Seattle for a trip and somehow a popup showing the JB Mcard and says I'll get $200 statement credit and 60K bonus miles if I spend $1k within 90 days so I went ahead and did app and it was HP via TU 744. 

Approved.  SL $17,500.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: jetBlue Plus Mastercard Approval

Outstanding!  Congrats on the approval and SL!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new jetBlue Plus card and sweet SL!

Message 3 of 10
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous 

Congrats, what an awesome SL

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice SL.. Enjoy the bonus and card

Message 5 of 10
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

Wow.  I've seen the 60k bonus before and I can see a 20k+$200 statement credit offer now, but 60k+$200 is an all-time high.  Are you sure that's the deal you got, OP?  Blogs will be all over this in no time if it's easy to get the offer.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 6 of 10
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incredible sign up bonus if I am reading that correctly.
Did you go through with your actual purchase?
My best guess would be that for a Barclays card you will need to wait until you get the card to make a purchase but please let us know if you were able to put that first purchase on the card.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Answer to all questions.

1) The 60k bonus will be credit within 6 weeks after 90 days if I make $1,000 purchase in 90 day window after card activiation.

2) The $200 statement credit will be credit to my statement on 3rd month.

3) When I was trying to purchase a ticket to Seattle, that is where I saw the offer and app for it. The card was paid for the travel so I am shy nearly $200 more left to reach the 60k bonus (Becuase of the ticket purhcase I recently made).

Why? I purchase the ticket called "Mint" that cost $849 from BOS to SEA. I am trying to reach as much miles I can so I can redeem for free travel to Seattle Smiley Wink

jetBlue rocks, why?  Mint! Plus I will earn 6X more miles on any JB trips. So if ticket is $849 means I will earn 6 points every dollar so that means 849 x 6 = 5094 points. That would cover me almost 6 one way trip between Buffalo-Ft. Lauerdale.

Cheers!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was buying ticket to Seattle for a trip and somehow a popup showing the JB Mcard and says I'll get $200 statement credit and 60K bonus miles if I spend $1k within 90 days so I went ahead and did app and it was HP via TU 744. 

Approved.  SL $17,500.

Congrats! So funny to read this because just the other day I was also booking a flight to Seattle at the end of this month and when I was going to pay, it said that I was preapproved for the plus card as well. I love it so far, I've already racked up 3000 true blue points just for that one flight to Seattle. Also I was in the middle of a Jetblue itinerary when I was booking the flight and it actually added my card to my profile so when I went to the airport my checked bag was free--even though I paid for the ticket on another credit card! SWEET! You got a sweet signup bonus too! Mine was only $200 statement credit and 20,000 after $1000. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.