guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

I feel like I'm watching election coverage again. Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 40
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

LOl this sucks guys... I literally apped for mine on like Mon or Tuesday, did the verification and got it by Thurs or Friday. Lol... They essentially overnighted it. Future tip: always ask for it to be overnighted right away.
It's weirdthat they won't just expedite you a new card... Discover sent me an overnighted replacement card, and the. A few days later I received the original that was sent. Hmmmm
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 32 of 40
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

I was approved 10/30 and I'm still waiting...

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 33 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was not instantly approved but it's been since Nov 1 that I was. I just recieved the letter without the card explaining that I was aproved but no card. Really dragging this one out to the last minute. My gold card app is still processing but I made sure to let them know I wanted it expedited and they said they made a note of it. Wouldn't be surprised if I received it before the blue card finally gets here.

Message 34 of 40
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

I would call them if you don't get it today.  Good luck.  Its an extremely cool looking card.  Sometimes I keep my BCP on my desk just so I can look over at it from time to time. Weird, I know.

Message 35 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no blue card in the mail today but approved for premier gold. They confimed they will expedite the shipping, lets see what happens.

Message 36 of 40
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

I was approved 10/31 and I havent gotten mine either...

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 37 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finallyyyyy.. Wait is Over... Received my Card in mail today...

It is so cool. transparent card.. I was expecting it to be white but it is transparent.. Its worth waiting for so sexy card...

Thanks for this community who helped in getting this card. It was hard work keep hands away from apply button for two months..

Message 38 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet. I guess I should getinline tomorrow or Monday.  Congrats!

Message 39 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it. Sweet card and Amex's online account management seems to be excellent. Can't wait for my Premier Rewards Gold card to arrive. Thanks guys

Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.