cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mini app spree. success but disappointed...

tag
UniqueUsername

mini app spree. success but disappointed...

App ed chase freedom. approved 4k. called and asked about a bump to 5 and make it visa sig. They said yes and I learned that my csp was auto cli from 7k to 10.5k.

3x cli amex. 10k to 30k. I should have asked for 25k. They came back with 15.5k. took it.

app discover it. 5-7 day wait. called them and it seems it was identity. New address not showing on credit file. approved at 3.5k. Am I crazy being disappointed in a 3.5k cli from discover on the $150 back offer? Should I have fought for more? be patient use it and request 10k at 6 months?

771 ck score. 4.5 year aaoa. No bads. 22% util. Probably should have waited for statements to cut our report at 1%.

sent from phone. .. Sorry about lack of formatting/capitalization.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: mini app spree. success but disappointed...

Welcome to the forum. Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

that's a great starting line from Discover!

Message 3 of 5
Beane
Regular Contributor

You may want to try online chat and see if they will re-evaluate the CL on the Discover without another HP.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 4 of 5
alvon123
Super Contributor

Wow!!! Great spree!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.