Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mini app spree!!

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

mini app spree!!

I decided to just go for a few more LOL.. It must be a great day because i was approved for all three of these cards and me and my husband decided to get together!!!!!

Bank of America Cash Rewards Business World MasterCard - APPROVED - 30K Credit Line - My first bank of america card ever!! - In Branch 

Barclay Apple Financing Credit Card - APPROVED - 20K Credit Line - This is my second barclay.. I have arrival 35k limit - IN STORE

Victoria Secret Credit Card - Comenity - APPROVED - $8K - IN STORE 

Thanks Again all!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: mini app spree!!

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

I decided to just go for a few more LOL.. It must be a great day because i was approved for all three of these cards and me and my husband decided to get together!!!!!

Bank of America Cash Rewards Business World MasterCard - APPROVED - 30K Credit Line - My first bank of america card ever!! - In Branch 

Barclay Apple Financing Credit Card - APPROVED - 20K Credit Line - This is my second barclay.. I have arrival 35k limit - IN STORE

Congrats on your approvals!  You may want to slow down a bit and let those new accounts age now...you've racked up over what...$200K? line of credit within 2weeks span so you may want to consider being done and let your accounts settle.

::edited for typo::

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 29
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 29
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats x3!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 29
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Congrats on your approvals!  You may want to slow down a bit and let those new accounts age now...you've racked up over what...$200K? line of credit within 2weeks span so you may want to consider being done and let your accounts settle.

no this is it... i got the apple card because i needed 2 new imacs and the vickies was a wimp while shopping.. but i needed a business card in my name for the business

Message 5 of 29
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

no this is it... i got the apple card because i needed 2 new imacs and the vickies was a wimp while shopping.. but i needed a business card in my name for the business

Smiley Wink  Congrats again! 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 6 of 29
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Congrats on your approvals! I definitely agree with Yude though that you should take a nice loooong break. Also, pray you don't get SP'd a bunch from the first few cards you applied for at the beginning of your $200K CL spree, lol.

Message 7 of 29
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Smiley Wink  Congrats again! 

hahaha they just came out with the new mac x tower very modern and cool.. Now I will have my husband pay for it all!!!! lol 

Message 8 of 29
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

haaha OMG i just calculated it... 295k in credit lines!!! in the past month im offically done!!! But my income is still more then all my credit lines!!

Message 9 of 29
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

haaha OMG i just calculated it... 295k in credit lines!!! in the past month im offically done!!! But my income is still more then all my credit lines!!

That is great that your income supports it, but just beware next time (if there is a next time) you do this to spread it out a little more. This makes you look 'desperate' for credit (i am sure you are not) and can scare off banks like Amex and Barclays.

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.