Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my dad makes me jealous

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: my dad makes me jealous

I think it's a good post as it may add to the goals of some members.  IMO, part of a good build/rebuild is good financial health and planning (300k+ per year works).

congrats to DD's success

Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome that's over 250/hr.... 

Message 12 of 31
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your dad on the respective limits on 2 very decent cards!

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice cards and nice limits! Income does play a part in it but they did like his credit profile.

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think I'll ever get approved for two $30k cards in one day... probably never even 1.  Then again, the chances of me ever hitting $300k in annual income is also slim to none.  Then again, multiple $30k cards and $300k income isn't really necesary to me, so I can't really say that I'm "jealous" perhaps a bit envious.

Message 15 of 31
redpat
Senior Contributor

Wow times have changed.  My Father would never tell me what his CL was nor would I ever ask because I knew what the answer would be "NO! None of your business" lol.

Same goes for me and my Daughter, We can't be Best Friends because I'm her Parent.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 16 of 31
zerbherb
Established Contributor

he taught me what not to do with credit. He has like 19 cards and wants to get it down to 5. We joke around about whose going to reach 800 first. I guess its just different for guys and there fathers. im 21 hes 52.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

BrutalBodyShots - I don't think you meant to use the word envious Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah probably not the best word choice.  Not really sure what word would fit, to be honest.  LOL.

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your dad! My discover just got up to 26k.
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.