Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navy federal rocks!!!!

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

navy federal rocks!!!!

nfcu just bumped my cash rewards to 20k!! I had to take the hp but it was well worth it. this is my highest credit line.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: navy federal rocks!!!!

That's nice, congrats !!

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:
nfcu just bumped my cash rewards to 20k!! I had to take the hp but it was well worth it. this is my highest credit line.

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Robot LOL

Message 3 of 19
wantmoremoney
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!! I just got approved for the cash rewards with a measly starting limit of $500. Can't wait for it to grow!!!! Probably shouldn't have apped for 3 Synchrony cards prior because the new accounts showed up on my credit reports the next day!

Message 4 of 19
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

congrats I started with a 3k credit line in January. it will grow quickly.
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the jump to 20K!!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wantmoremoney wrote:

Congrats!!! I just got approved for the cash rewards with a measly starting limit of $500. Can't wait for it to grow!!!! Probably shouldn't have apped for 3 Synchrony cards prior because the new accounts showed up on my credit reports the next day!

Oh they can grow trust me. DGF was finally approved after three tries for a card with them for an nRewards with a 500 SL at the begining of April. They just jumped her to 10k a couple days ago and approved the CLOC at the full 15k as well. No major change upward in her scores or anything and she doesn't have a huge income. 

Message 7 of 19
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Navy Federal is Awesome! I have been with them since I was 12 years old....so we're talking 40 years!

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

CongratulationsSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice increase! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.