Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Wells Fargo Cash Wise

tag
mdd0214
Contributor

new Wells Fargo Cash Wise

Just approved for the new Wells Fargo Cash Wise account $5k CL. After a big spree of applications in the past few months I've doubled my CL and finally crossed the $100k total CL mark I targeted. I don't know if I'll stop, but I probably should take it easy the rest of the year.

Since the start of the year, I've opened the following cards:

Chase Freedom Unlimited $18k

AmEx Everyday $9k

Discover It Miles $6k

TD Bank Cash Rewards $5k

Also increased CL on a few of my cards, including a number of nominal increases, but also these nice bumps which helped get me to my number:

BankAmericard Cash Rewards +$5k & BBR +$2k

NEFCU +$1.5k

Capital One +$2k

Hopefully none of the lenders freak out with all of my activity. I am a bit concerned about Discover. Last time I did this type of application spree I went from like $20k up to $40k in total CL and Discover slashed my CL from $5k down to $500. It was then increased to $1k, but they knocked me back down to $500 when they approved the Miles card for $6k. I don't think I've ever had more than $100 on the It card and haven't even started using the Miles yet. We'll see what happens because the last 3 cards have not even hit my report yet.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: new Wells Fargo Cash Wise

You're set! Lol
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successes! See you in the garden!
Message 5 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 7
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.