Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nfcu amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nfcu amex

Congrats. I was denied 3 times with scores of 712/721/733 fico8 TU scores. Had to recon a 500 approval todAy and my score is 733, lol yet last month my wife hit instant 4K approval with a 622 fico score. Nfcu scored my wife 285 and me 234, I'd love some insight on their scoring model.
Message 11 of 14
RootDet
Established Contributor

Congrats to her!  Your time will come very soon. I think just get that util % down and you will be golden.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. I was denied 3 times with scores of 712/721/733 fico8 TU scores. Had to recon a 500 approval todAy and my score is 733, lol yet last month my wife hit instant 4K approval with a 622 fico score. Nfcu scored my wife 285 and me 234, I'd love some insight on their scoring model.

Yeah, it is not always about the scores

Message 13 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to your DW....Let us know when you get your paperwork in the mail what score model they actually pulled. They have been using fico 09 TU, and they will also let you know your internal score with them.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.