Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oh navyfed, and some BoA love

tag
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

oh navyfed, and some BoA love

My single highest credit card was penfed at $21K.... Up until a few hours ago.

I was dismail when I got approved for only $3.5K with navyfed in June, and I applied for an increase last month with no dice. My TU jumped up to a 689 (from 680) and an old collection aged off leaving just one unpaid and I decided after reading the 3rd official navy CLI thread that I should app for a second card. Boy was that worth the HP.

i got an INSANT $22K approval for the flagship navy card! I then app'd for an increase on my cash rewards and got upp'd to $16K over there.

I've pruned a few lower cards recently, and might prune a few more low hanging fruit after these approvals. Quite honestly considering closing my AMEX, tired of having the $1K limit on the revolver with a NPSL that lets me go way over $1K.

Oh, also got a bump from $5K to $11K on the BoA card instantly via computer.

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: oh navyfed, and some BoA love

October must be your month! Congrats on the flagship and both CLI! 👍🏾

Message 2 of 8
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

October must be your month! Congrats on the flagship and both CLI! 👍🏾

Thank you! October has always been my month, I turned 25 4 days ago! I guess I consider this a late birthday gift from the credit gods Smiley Happy

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

BUMP BUMP in the nightSmiley Happy Happy bday and enjoy your Octoberfest lol! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

😃<____!!!!NOIIICE!!!!____>😄

😆😃😃<____!!!!happy bday!!!!____>😄😃😊

WOW....good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 8
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

Nicely done!!

Message 6 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Im jealous! Ive been trying for a 2nd card for 3 yrs with no dice! I will try again next July after my gardening stint, and scores jumpSmiley Happy Congrats
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy for the win once again! Congratulations!

Like you, I was initially disappointed my original SL, but when they hand out a CLI, they do it in style!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.