cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

...ok, NOW I Enter the Garden (BB&T Bright Approval)

tag
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Re: ...ok, NOW I Enter the Garden (BB&T Bright Approval)

Congratulations on your BB&T approval!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 21 of 24
difringe
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@difringe wrote:

3. But wait, there's more. You can't do your balance transfers online, you have to call in, which is just absurd to me. The first time I called in they failed to verify my identity (which is hilarious since I answered every question truthfully lol) but when I called a second time, they didn't even ask me any of the verification questions Smiley Frustrated

I was able to do a BT online. I had to wait a few days after I had received and activated my card before it was available, and it's a pain in the neck to find -- click on the card, click on "manage account" (I think), then find "transfer a balance" in a sub-menu there, but it is available. I transferred $1,500 from a higher interest card over and the payment went through lightning fast -- the whole transaction cleared in two business days.

gonna have to take a look at this, since when i called in, they explicitly said you couldn't do it online...would've saved myself a bit of headache if i could've done it online like every other bank lol

EDIT: SURE ENOUGH THERE IT IS, yet another reason to be annoyed with this bank, how tf do the csrs have no clue what can or can't be done online. wow. thanks for that

bbt bt.JPG

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

did they use fico score system 8 or if they used their own internal scoring system ?

they use fico 05 for approvals

Message 23 of 24
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new BB&T card!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.