Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should i go for it on navy federal?

tag
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

Re: should i go for it on navy federal?

I think you have a good chance to get it. Good luck if you decided to apply.Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 24
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

@usaallegiancestore wrote:

is the cash rewars the easiest one to get approved for?

The cash Rewards is one of the best cards, plus there is nothing to be scared of if your profile supports it you will be happy with the result.

Message 22 of 24
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Congrats! At least you are in and if you show them some love Navy will definitely return the favor! My first card's SL was 7.8k and at the 91/3 I apped for the flagship and was insta approved with a SL of 25k and turned around and asked for a cli on my more rewards (first card) asked for 25k but got a 8k bump taking me to 15.8k. Navy is definitely awesome and a pleasure to speak to on the phone!

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 23 of 24
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@usaallegiancestore wrote:

approved......$500 lol

oh well at least im in the door with them..i guess i can wait and apply for a cli in like 6 months..

Congrats on the approval! Which card did you end up going for?

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.