Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the "BRICK" Approved!!!

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

the "BRICK" Approved!!!

was aproved for the "BRICK"-QuicksilverOne card!! 

Eh...I don't mind the $39 AF(paid it alreadySmiley Wink) I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

Was approved for the Walmart store card $400SL...and since my TU jumped to 650(like overnightSmiley Surprised) I tried my luck again at another SYNCH card-Lowe's-got the dreaded 7-10 day messSmiley Sad Called and DENIED! NBD....I'm in the garden FOR SURE until November. See where my scores are then. Hoping for HIGH 600's(???) we shall seeeeee

...to be continuedSmiley Tongue

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approvals and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Thanks Marz!

I'm thinking the recent apps spooked SYNCH and since there is no way to recon it was a done dealSmiley Sad

But, you've got to read the signs...1 denial is too many and one must stop apping and hit the garden for 6-8 or even 12 months to recover and age those inq's.

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800

>

I❤️NY
Message 3 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Thanks Marz!

I'm thinking the recent apps spooked SYNCH and since there is no way to recon it was a done dealSmiley Sad

But, you've got to read the signs...1 denial is too many and one must stop apping and hit the garden for 6-8 or even 12 months to recover and age those inq's.

I agree with you  and I am headed to the Garden for the very same reasons! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 13
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

Eh...I don't mind the $39 AF(paid it alreadySmiley Wink) I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

Was approved for the Walmart store card $400SL...and since my TU jumped to 650(like overnightSmiley Surprised) I tried my luck again at another SYNCH card-Lowe's-got the dreaded 7-10 day messSmiley Sad Called and DENIED! NBD....I'm in the garden FOR SURE until November. See where my scores are then. Hoping for HIGH 600's(???) we shall seeeeee

LOL... "the brick"; I like that!  Smiley Very Happy

Don't feel too bad about it being a QS1... it took a while, but my own QS1 was finally PC'ed to a QS, then to a Venture One, then finally to a Savor!  In other words, it might take a little longer, but it's not impossible to PC a QS1.  Smiley Wink

In any case, great job on some great progress!  screamer.gif

Message 6 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

Good going and Congratulations!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Thanks Marz!

I agree with you  and I am headed to the Garden for the very same reasons! 

Best of luck in the garden! I'll see ya thereSmiley Wink

>

I❤️NY
Message 8 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

LOL... "the brick"; I like that!  Smiley Very Happy

Don't feel too bad about it being a QS1... it took a while, but my own QS1 was finally PC'ed to a QS, then to a Venture One, then finally to a Savor!  In other words, it might take a little longer, but it's not impossible to PC a QS1.  Smiley Wink

In any case, great job on some great progress!  screamer.gif

Time is all I have atm. Silly me thought I could squeeeeze out another SYNCB cardSmiley Sad

AWESOME!! Thanks a million, UB for the DP!!Smiley Wink

>

I❤️NY
Message 9 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

Good going and Congratulations!!!

Thanks!!!Smiley Wink

>

I❤️NY
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.