cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the "BRICK" Approved!!!

Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

the "BRICK" Approved!!!

was aproved for the "BRICK"-QuicksilverOne card!! 

 

Eh...I don't mind the $39 AF(paid it alreadySmiley Wink) I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

 

Was approved for the Walmart store card $400SL...and since my TU jumped to 650(like overnightSmiley Surprised) I tried my luck again at another SYNCH card-Lowe's-got the dreaded 7-10 day messSmiley Sad Called and DENIED! NBD....I'm in the garden FOR SURE until November. See where my scores are then. Hoping for HIGH 600's(???) we shall seeeeee

 

...to be continuedSmiley Tongue





Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 700(by May/2021)>

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge













Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Marz2002
Valued Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approvals and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $18K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $211K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 2 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!


@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approvals and Thanks for the DPs!!!


Thanks Marz!

 

I'm thinking the recent apps spooked SYNCH and since there is no way to recon it was a done dealSmiley Sad

 

But, you've got to read the signs...1 denial is too many and one must stop apping and hit the garden for 6-8 or even 12 months to recover and age those inq's.





Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 700(by May/2021)>

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge













Message 3 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Mar 2020):EX- 689, TU- 665, EQ- 670
What's in my wallet:



On the chopping block:

Message 4 of 13
Marz2002
Valued Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!


@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approvals and Thanks for the DPs!!!


Thanks Marz!

 

I'm thinking the recent apps spooked SYNCH and since there is no way to recon it was a done dealSmiley Sad

 

But, you've got to read the signs...1 denial is too many and one must stop apping and hit the garden for 6-8 or even 12 months to recover and age those inq's.


I agree with you  and I am headed to the Garden for the very same reasons! 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $18K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $211K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 5 of 13
UncleB
Moderator

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!


@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

was aproved for the "BRICK"-QuicksilverOne card!! 

 

Eh...I don't mind the $39 AF(paid it alreadySmiley Wink) I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

 

Was approved for the Walmart store card $400SL...and since my TU jumped to 650(like overnightSmiley Surprised) I tried my luck again at another SYNCH card-Lowe's-got the dreaded 7-10 day messSmiley Sad Called and DENIED! NBD....I'm in the garden FOR SURE until November. See where my scores are then. Hoping for HIGH 600's(???) we shall seeeeee

 

...to be continuedSmiley Tongue


LOL... "the brick"; I like that!  Smiley Very Happy

 

Don't feel too bad about it being a QS1... it took a while, but my own QS1 was finally PC'ed to a QS, then to a Venture One, then finally to a Savor!  In other words, it might take a little longer, but it's not impossible to PC a QS1.  Smiley Wink

 

In any case, great job on some great progress!  screamer.gif

Message 6 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!


@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

 

 

...to be continuedSmiley Tongue


Good going and Congratulations!!!

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 7 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!


@Marz2002 wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approvals and Thanks for the DPs!!!


Thanks Marz!

 

I'm thinking the recent apps spooked SYNCH and since there is no way to recon it was a done dealSmiley Sad

 

But, you've got to read the signs...1 denial is too many and one must stop apping and hit the garden for 6-8 or even 12 months to recover and age those inq's.


I agree with you  and I am headed to the Garden for the very same reasons! 


Best of luck in the garden! I'll see ya thereSmiley Wink





Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 700(by May/2021)>

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge













Message 8 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!


@UncleB wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

was aproved for the "BRICK"-QuicksilverOne card!! 

 

Eh...I don't mind the $39 AF(paid it alreadySmiley Wink) I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

 

Was approved for the Walmart store card $400SL...and since my TU jumped to 650(like overnightSmiley Surprised) I tried my luck again at another SYNCH card-Lowe's-got the dreaded 7-10 day messSmiley Sad Called and DENIED! NBD....I'm in the garden FOR SURE until November. See where my scores are then. Hoping for HIGH 600's(???) we shall seeeeee

 

...to be continuedSmiley Tongue


LOL... "the brick"; I like that!  Smiley Very Happy

 

Don't feel too bad about it being a QS1... it took a while, but my own QS1 was finally PC'ed to a QS, then to a Venture One, then finally to a Savor!  In other words, it might take a little longer, but it's not impossible to PC a QS1.  Smiley Wink

 

In any case, great job on some great progress!  screamer.gif


Time is all I have atm. Silly me thought I could squeeeeze out another SYNCB cardSmiley Sad

 

AWESOME!! Thanks a million, UB for the DP!!Smiley Wink





Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 700(by May/2021)>

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge













Message 9 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: the "BRICK" Approved!!!


@GApeachy wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

I wanted another bank card and it was the easiest to get.

 

 

...to be continuedSmiley Tongue


Good going and Congratulations!!!


Thanks!!!Smiley Wink





Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 700(by May/2021)>

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge













Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.