Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

total Rewards Visa

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

total Rewards Visa

Hi all, I had an issue with this pop up approval a month back, I was approved, and when I put in my new address it denied me, got letter stated mismatch of address.  apparently the address change had not taken place on the bureaus as of yet.  Fast forward to last night, I log into my Rewards account to check my points and the pop up flashes again, I said the heck with it, lets see.  put in last 4 of my social, this time my new address was listed so i hit the accept key, instantly approved 4500.00.  Now the funny part, I called over to the credit number because I saw no hit on my report, lady told me they made a decision and I will either be getting the card or a letter, we cannot tell you our decision.  **bleep** kind of answer is that.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: total Rewards Visa

Gotta love Comenity. 

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 7
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@Medic981 wrote:

Gotta love Comenity. 

haha yeah, Im calling the other number on lunch to find out whats going on.  

Message 3 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@scarfa21 wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

Gotta love Comenity. 

haha yeah, Im calling the other number on lunch to find out whats going on.  

Yeah that is strange but hopefully it's nothing and your new card is on the way!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

OP, if you were approved, why did you need to call them?

The HP will eventually display on your CR, either EQ or EX.
Message 5 of 7
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
OP, if you were approved, why did you need to call them?

The HP will eventually display on your CR, either EQ or EX.

Well after the pop up, i never received an email or anything, and since its comenity, I wasnt exactly sure what happened.  Anyways I called and lady told me no emails sent until the card is mailed.

Message 6 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Crossing my fingers for your card to arrive!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.