Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unbelievable CLI

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

unbelievable CLI

Seein all the chatter around about NFCU......I decided to hit the luv button on my Go Rewards Card I've had for a little over a year @ 5k.  Asked my how much I wanted and had a "maximum amount" button and that's the one I hit......lo and behold my CL went to 25K; I also have the Cash rewards for 25K plus CLOC for 10K.   I'm done for a while.....thankx to all the folks here for your inspiration and guidance over the past 3-4 years.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: unbelievable CLI

Congrats there OP!

Message 2 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nicely done congrats, was this your first attempt at a CLI ?
Message 3 of 11
kaw943
Regular Contributor

Congrats
Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Boom goes the dyna....torpedoSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Awesome to get 5X CLI
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Awesome to get 5X CLI

+1

Message 7 of 11
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Nicely done congrats, was this your first attempt at a CLI ?

No....I tried about 3-4 mos after card opening........been almost a year since getting the card.  

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successes!!!
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecxpa wrote:

@Seein all the chatter around about NFCU......I decided to hit the luv button on my Go Rewards Card I've had for a little over a year @ 5k.  Asked my how much I wanted and had a "maximum amount" button and that's the one I hit......lo and behold my CL went to 25K; I also have the Cash rewards for 25K plus CLOC for 10K.   I'm done for a while.....thankx to all the folks here for your inspiration and guidance over the past 3-4 years.

KA-BOOM.......NICE

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.