Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 year with my Citi DC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 year with my Citi DC

Was shocked to see that only 12 months in to my 18 months of 0% interest to see a balance transfer offer by email and mail.  0% for  about 17 months and only a 3% fee.  Wont be using it but was still pleased to see 3% for the fee instead of the 5% fees I keep seeing on many of my family and friends cards.

August will be  6 months since my last CLI, dont really need one but will be interesting to see what the system will offer, if any, lol.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: 1 year with my Citi DC

I already used a BT with them when I got mine in October, and paid it off in February. I've been getting non-stop offers for a BT from them, and I don't even have a high balance on the one card that I carry one on.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, not bragging but the same thing just happened with my quicksilver.  Good job cap1.  Its about time u make this card more useful.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, not bragging but the same thing just happened with my quicksilver.  Good job cap1.  Its about time u make this card more useful.

Feel free to brag. We have all earned it in this forum!Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They send them on a regular basis.  I did 2 smaller ones.  And they will give you a cli every 6 months. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They send them on a regular basis.  I did 2 smaller ones.  And they will give you a cli every 6 months. 

Lol no BT offers for me till today.... have had the card since december 2014.

Message 6 of 10
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

They don't offer it on my DC but they always give me them on my TY preferred. Wouldn't put a BT on a general spend 2% CB card anyways... my Preferred is useless since i do have a Premier.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Closingracer99 wrote:

They don't offer it on my DC but they always give me them on my TY preferred. Wouldn't put a BT on a general spend 2% CB card anyways... my Preferred is useless since i do have a Premier.

I agree. I haven't been using my DC because I shifted my usage to Cap1. Since then, I have gotten a BT offer on my DC.

Message 8 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not everybody.

I have been with them a year and a half, have never gotten a CLI or a BT offer.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 9 of 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Was shocked to see that only 12 months in to my 18 months of 0% interest to see a balance transfer offer by email and mail.  0% for  about 17 months and only a 3% fee.  Wont be using it but was still pleased to see 3% for the fee instead of the 5% fees I keep seeing on many of my family and friends cards.

August will be  6 months since my last CLI, dont really need one but will be interesting to see what the system will offer, if any, lol.

Same here. its been one year this month. and suddently i have a whole host of BT checks in the mail. No thanks.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.