cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10% cashback Chase Freedom Card?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

10% cashback Chase Freedom Card?

Just a couple of hours ago, I went to my local Chase Branch to deposit several checks. Then I heard a Chase lady introducing a Chase Credit card to a customer. I heard something like "10%" cashback, and then thinking,"**bleep**.. Are you kidding me?" Then I approched her and she told me that's a promotion of Chase Freedom card giving 10% cashback on rotating categories  each quarter.

Then I thought it must be a limited time branch-only promotion. I got my Chase Freedom two months ago and maybe I can sent a secure message online asking to match that offer?

Then I demanded a brochure and asked her where was the 10% cashback? I only saw 5%. After a moment, she pointed to the "10% annual bonus to checking account" to me..

Gee.. Another ignorant employee.. Obviously she didn't do her homework. I was very disappointed and then left there.

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Established Member

Re: 10% cashback Chase Freedom Card?

I've been getting 10% back at Lowes this quarter in UR mall by ordering things reimbersible through job from there. Made me a nice little stock of points for no out of pocket cost.

MyFICO (4/13) EQ score 733 CK TU score 6/13 754 FCR EX 4/13 736

CU overdraft protection CL $500 Freedom $3000 CSP $8000 BofA 123Cash Reward $3000 C1 QS1 $1250, C1 QS $5500 PP Cred $2950 Amex BCP $19500 DISC IT: $14,100 Home Depot $8000
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.