cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100,000 CREDIT FROM VICTORIAS SECRET ANGEL CARD?

tag
jumpinjax
New Contributor

Re: $100,000 CREDIT FROM VICTORIAS SECRET ANGEL CARD?

@quairosun wrote:

Imagine my surprise when I logged in to my Victoria's Secret Angel Card account and saw that they were trying to credit me with $99,999.99. I was stunned. I have a CL of $500 and my CB was $4.75. I called them and told the CSR what I saw. She said hold on and came back and said: "Sir, we actually owe YOU $99,999.99. I said: " Are you sure?" She said yes. Has this happened to anyone?

AND YES I AM BEING SERIOUS.

This is easy, call VS, and demand they close this account and open a new one.  Explain in plain english that this is not your money and that your reputation is of your primary interest.  Be assertive when you call, and escalate the issue, even if you need to get to VS accounting dept or the office in charge of corporate.  Be persistent, because in the end you do not want to receive a check and you do not want to be liable for their mishaps.  Don't even try to reason with them...  Good Luck!

Message 71 of 152
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jumpinjax wrote:

@quairosun wrote:

Imagine my surprise when I logged in to my Victoria's Secret Angel Card account and saw that they were trying to credit me with $99,999.99. I was stunned. I have a CL of $500 and my CB was $4.75. I called them and told the CSR what I saw. She said hold on and came back and said: "Sir, we actually owe YOU $99,999.99. I said: " Are you sure?" She said yes. Has this happened to anyone?

AND YES I AM BEING SERIOUS.

This is easy, call VS, and demand they close this account and open a new one.  Explain in plain english that this is not your money and that your reputation is of your primary interest.  Be assertive when you call, and escalate the issue, even if you need to get to VS accounting dept or the office in charge of corporate.  Be persistent, because in the end you do not want to receive a check and you do not want to be liable for their mishaps.  Don't even try to reason with them...  Good Luck!

I agree with this.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 72 of 152
Smug
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

I still wanna see this screenshot!

Ditto for me till then I am calling BS! Oh and he continues to post on all the credit forums yet is afraid to post a screenshot?? Things people do for attention Smiley Sad
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 73 of 152
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused wrote:

The Mod Squad is watching this thread!Smiley Happy

I'll bring the chainsaw, you bring the beer.

Where's Hauling with the popcorn smilee?

Message 74 of 152
drsmith
Frequent Contributor

@Smug wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Ditto for me till then I am calling BS! Oh and he continues to post on all the credit forums yet is afraid to post a screenshot?? Things people do for attention Smiley Sad

I would call BS, but AmEx just gave me a $1,000,000 statement credit, and a complimentary centurion.

I'd post pics but someone would steal my identity.

It happened though

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 75 of 152
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@drsmith wrote:

@Smug wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I would call BS, but AmEx just gave me a $1,000,000 statement credit, and a complimentary centurion.

It happened though

Just when I thought it couldnt get any silier. A short burst of laughterSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 76 of 152
logan_720
Established Contributor

@drsmith wrote:

@Smug wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

It happened though

And I thought my $500,000 statement credit was good enough. Where's the love, Amex?! Smiley Sad

Smiley Very Happy

Message 77 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

@quairosun wrote:

UPDATE:

I would rather not post a pic of it, but trust me it is true.

That should tell you all you need to know.

Message 78 of 152
Smug
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@quairosun wrote:

UPDATE:

Yep....what people do for attention is crazy....
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 79 of 152
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Smug wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@quairosun wrote:

UPDATE:

Yep....what people do for attention is crazy....

exactly.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 80 of 152
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.