cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100,000 CREDIT FROM VICTORIAS SECRET ANGEL CARD?

tag
quairosun
New Contributor

Re: $100,000 CREDIT FROM VICTORIAS SECRET ANGEL CARD?

Its amazing to me that there are some people who question the truthfullness of others then accuse that person of wanting attention. It was my choice to post my personal information. You do have a right to question anything you want on a message board, but maybe YOU are the one seeking attention by attacking people. There was a poster who said I was all over the forum posting and that is not true. Look at my number of posts and the dates. You tell me if I was "all over the forum posting."

I came to this site like many others to seek help and have received it, appreciated it and tried to share my experiences with others. I have seen many here who received the same help, raised their scores and act as if they are better than others. No one is better than anyone on here. Just because you have thpusands of posts and are rewarded with a name under your forum name does not mean you are more enlightened or smarter than the next person. If you read my responses to this thread you will see that I said I would post an image after it is resolved, To call people names when they are just merely posting something that really happened is childish. I am sure I can go through your posts and find things that can be questioned. No one really knows if anyone is really telling the truth here, but the information gained is more valuable than anything else. So for the naysayers and attackers here is the screenshot you have wanted.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2450/44260536.jpg

Starting Scores: TU 542 EQ 452 EX 560
Current Scores: TU 632 EQ 619 EX 643
Goal Score: All At 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 81 of 152
FrugalRican
Blogger

What'd you buy for $4.76?

Just kidding.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 82 of 152
radiomando
New Contributor

wow you guys are (mod cut)!    thinking is more difficult that typing.....

edited for language --hauling

Message 83 of 152
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Soon after I got the PenFed gas card (2008, I guess), I logged in and saw that I had some sort of gi-normous CL --$99K or something. It was fun to look at, even though I knew it was an error.

That was on a previous laptop, so I don't have the screenshot, but I think I posted it here. I'll try to look for it at some point this evening.

Anyway, I doubt that Giselle Bundchen or whatever her name is has a CL on her VS card like this one, so I'm thinking that their computers are having hiccups. I sure wouldn't try to tap into it.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 84 of 152
radiomando
New Contributor

are you kidding me mod?   you delete my remarks on the bully's of this forum?  but you won't remark on the comments that are way out of line in this post?

Message 85 of 152
radiomando
New Contributor

Full on abuse of a forum member.....should not be allowed

Message 86 of 152
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@radiomando wrote:

are you kidding me mod?   you delete my remarks on the bully's of this forum?  but you won't remark on the comments that are way out of line in this post?

Well, I haven't been on the forums recently until this morning and I'm still digging out. And I was trying to remove the word, and I was in a hurry. I'm now trying to get the post back.

edited to insert correct quoted post.  Smiley Tongue  And the post is back, and your concerns are being addressed. Try to remember that all mods are volunteers and at our jobs or in our cars or scrambling around getting ready for work and trying to catch posts, pretty much all at the same time.

Next time, please send an abuse report, so that we can catch things early. Smiley Happy

edited to remove intemperate comment. My apologies.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 87 of 152
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@quairosun wrote:

Its amazing to me that there are some people who question the truthfullness of others then accuse that person of wanting attention. It was my choice to post my personal information. You do have a right to question anything you want on a message board, but maybe YOU are the one seeking attention by attacking people. There was a poster who said I was all over the forum posting and that is not true. Look at my number of posts and the dates. You tell me if I was "all over the forum posting."

I came to this site like many others to seek help and have received it, appreciated it and tried to share my experiences with others. I have seen many here who received the same help, raised their scores and act as if they are better than others. No one is better than anyone on here. Just because you have thpusands of posts and are rewarded with a name under your forum name does not mean you are more enlightened or smarter than the next person. If you read my responses to this thread you will see that I said I would post an image after it is resolved, To call people names when they are just merely posting something that really happened is childish. I am sure I can go through your posts and find things that can be questioned. No one really knows if anyone is really telling the truth here, but the information gained is more valuable than anything else. So for the naysayers and attackers here is the screenshot you have wanted.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2450/44260536.jpg

Computer glitches happen, and it seems likely that this is what's going on. Just because the CSRs don't see a problem doesn't mean there isn't one. I don't see any reason to call the poster's veracity into question. We, as a community, gave her some advice on how she might deal with the situation and she said that she'd keep us updated and let us know how it all works out. Isn't that enough? Can we all just take a deep breath and relax?

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 88 of 152
radiomando
New Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@radiomando wrote:

Full on abuse of a forum member.....should not be allowed

im referring to the abuse of the original poster.   i would hardly call you deleting my post abuse.   

Message 89 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, this got a little too heavy.  How about this:

Why did they give you $100,004.75?  Why the $4.75?  Pretty funny to me that that is exactly a penny less than the last transaction.  Weird stuff.  Hopefully it sticks and the OP can go on a huge VS shopping spree!

Message 90 of 152
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.