cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100,000 CREDIT FROM VICTORIAS SECRET ANGEL CARD?

tag
sunshine7157
Regular Contributor

Re: $100,000 CREDIT FROM VICTORIAS SECRET ANGEL CARD?

@jsucool76 wrote:
Sunshine:

There's a lot of posts here that people don't believe, and rightfully so. There's a lot of fake posts. Whether this one was fake or nor, we'll never know. Judging by the fact the poster disappeared and never came back, I would say it was fake.

Yes, this is a place for people to learn, but lies don't teach.

And I agree with that- believing lies could do far more damage in the long run. What I had a hard time swallowing was the mean, degrading, insulting tone that the thread took on- the snarky little underhanded comments, the sarcastic & demeaning banter that was exchanged back & forth in front of the original poster. There has to be a better way to call out the posters that are perceived as fake. Like just ignoring them in hopes that they'll just move on? I don't know. I guess I felt bad for that one after a while because he really got attacked. If he was real & sincere, I don't blame him for not coming back. (If he was not real, good riddance.)

Message 151 of 152
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: $100,000 CREDIT FROM VICTORIAS SECRET ANGEL CARD?

As has been pointed out, this thread is old. Whether it was a legitmate post or not, this thread has run its course.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 152 of 152
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.