Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 Points Gone...

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: 100 Points Gone...

@newUser0 wrote:

Usually these FAKo gives me best deal, Like 4$/MO (Current Experian) 6$/month (Current EQ subscription)

myFico, is very expensive I feel. I guess like 54$ one time for report.

you don't really need to know your scores all the time.

just use a cheap / free service to monitor what's in your CR.

There's really no need to spend money to buy an actual report unless you are planning to apply for something significant, such as a mortgage or a large sum auto loan. Really no point buying reports just to apply for credit cards. 

Besides, the best and only thing you can work on is what's in your report. There's nothing you can do about the score even if you know what it is.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 21 of 22
newUser0
Established Contributor

Re: 100 Points Gone...

Thank you for enlightening me. I am cancelling off all my subscriptions ASAPSmiley Happy

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.