Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100k bonus point Marriott Bonvoy

tag
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

100k bonus point Marriott Bonvoy

Anyone think the 100k bonus will continue after today? I'm debating on whether to apply!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
forestgreenrover
Regular Contributor

Re: 100k bonus point Marriott Bonvoy

I thought about it myself a few minutes ago. I think we won't see the offer ever again, maybe if there is a downturn of some kind. I was preapproved but I can't see hitting the target so no thanks. Just seven minutes left. Get in!

AmEx Gold, BECU Cash Back 38k, PSECU Founders Visa Sig 30k, IKEA Projekt 28k, NFCU CashRewards 28k, Macy's AmEx 25k, NFCU More Rewards 24.5k, PNC Cash Rewards Visa Sig 20k, PNC Core 20k, Lowe's 17k, Overstock.com 16k, NFCU Plat 15.3k, FNBO Visa 12.3k, AmEx BCP 12k, AmEx EDP 12k, Citi DC 11k, AmEx Delta Gold SkyMiles 10k, PayPal 2% 10k, NFCU CLOC 10k, BBVA Clear Points 9.5k, Amazon Store 8k, Discover it 7.9k, PenFed Power Cash 6.25k, Kay 5.25k, Huntington Voice Plat 5.1k, J.Crew 4.5k, 5/3rd Trio 4k, Citizens Cash Back+ 3.8k, BB&T Bright 3.5k, BB&T Spectrum CR 3.5k, WF Cash Wise 3k, Huntington Voice Rewards 2.9k, WF Propel 2k, BECU Visa 2k, Citi Goodyear 1.9k, Cap 1 QS 1.75k, Cap 1 QS 1.45k
Message 2 of 9
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

Logged into my Marriott account and it's showing it expires 5/2 for the non-business cards. I have a few more days to decide!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I considered it but since I was just approved for alt reserve it’s a no go for me. No way I could spend 9500 in 3 months without going into major debt.

Message 4 of 9
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

Ah, the Chase card ($95 fee) is until 5/2 and the Amex ($495 fee) is until today!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of today it's down to 75K for $3K spend. IMO, that seems reasonable for the $95 AF. However, I think it should have stayed higher on a $450 AF card. I feel that the SUB should always be slightly higher on a higher AF card.

Maybe they'll increase it periodically to entice more people to apply.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

As of today it's down to 75K for $3K spend. IMO, that seems reasonable for the $95 AF. However, I think it should have stayed higher on a $450 AF card. I feel that the SUB should always be slightly higher on a higher AF card.

Maybe they'll increase it periodically to entice more people to apply.

I agree. I hope the 100,000 offer comes back for the AmEx Bonvoy Brilliant. I will be watching it closely. As you say, maybe they will make these offers periodically as an enticement. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

my speculation and personal opinion, it will increase to 125k in a few months. It is a marketing strategy.

Message 8 of 9
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

Still showing 100K bonus points on their website. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.