Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12NJOY and 3rd Navy Federal Credit Card

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

12NJOY and 3rd Navy Federal Credit Card

Clearly I have to go for a 3rd Navy Card since he got one and the bonus offer on Signature just screams it should be that one!

Your credit card application has been submitted and is being reviewed. The normal processing time for a credit card application is 3-5 business days.

I'll keep you posted.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: 12NJOY and 3rd Navy Federal Credit Card

Omg!!! Good luck!!! Lol!!! I'm still holding out till I get an increase on my nrewards. Anything over my $10k limit will go over to open up another card. Maybe cash rewards?? Don't know which one to open, anyway, last cli was in January to $10k, and I've tried since then with denialsSmiley Sad one of the reasons stated was"income insufficient for credit line request"??? I make $60k, so am I stuck at $10k with them??

Message 2 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Omg!!! Good luck!!! Lol!!! In still holding out till I get an increase on my nrewards. Anything over my $10k limit will go over to open up another cards... Maybe cash rewards?? Don't know which one to open, anyway, last cli was in January to $10k, and I've tried since then with denialsSmiley Sad one of the reasons stayed was"income insufficient for credit line request"??? I make $60k, so am I stuck at $10k with them??

you just need to give up on that for a minute and get a 2nd card and stop wasting the time... get the cash!

look it how long I had to wait to start getting some sp cli!

Message 3 of 15
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

Navy has a credit card limit?

My wife and I have three joint cards with them. 

Message 4 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@shmacckk wrote:

Navy has a credit card limit?

My wife and I have three joint cards with them. 

no don't think so... just your internal limit like most banks that constantly changes!

Message 5 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey CA... Do you think I'm at my CL for my income with them now??
Message 6 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Hey CA... Do you think I'm at my CL for my income with them now??

NO!!

Message 7 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lmao!!! Then why do they tell me that?? I'm gonna let my 12 th statement cut with them next month, (even thought my 1 yr opening is the 15th of October), and if I don't see anything in the way of auto, ill pull the trigger again, and if it goes to 3-5 I rescend it. Funny thing is... In January when I called in "inquiring" about a increase she said she could see it on her end that I was eligible for a cli. Ever since then, I periodically call in "inquiring" about another, and they tell me each time they don't see anything on their end, and then I try anyway online, get the 3-5 and a decline with HP! So, I'm calling in everytime from now on, if they say they don't see it, I'm not doing it online, if they say they do see I'm eligible then ill pull the trigger. I'm so gunshy with them, I literally have like 24 HP just from them alone on EQ!! Smfh!!!
Message 8 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Lmao!!! Then why do they tell me that?? I'm gonna let my 12 th statement cut with them next month, (even thought my 1 yr opening is the 15th of October), and if I don't see anything in the way of auto, ill pull the trigger again, and if it goes to 3-5 I rescend it. Funny thing is... In January when I called in "inquiring" about a increase she said she could see it on her end that I was eligible for a cli. Ever since then, I periodically call in "inquiring" about another, and they tell me each time they don't see anything on their end, and then I try anyway online, get the 3-5 and a decline with HP! So, I'm calling in everytime from now on, if they say they don't see it, I'm not doing it online, if they say they do see I'm eligible then ill pull the trigger. I'm so gunshy with them, I literally have like 24 HP just from them alone on EQ!! Smfh!!!

AND yet not a 2nd card like i keep saying!

Message 9 of 15
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Clearly I have to go for a 3rd Navy Card since he got one and the bonus offer on Signature just screams it should be that one!

Your credit card application has been submitted and is being reviewed. The normal processing time for a credit card application is 3-5 business days.

I'll keep you posted.

CreditAddict, if you get the Flagship, then I'll just be forced to apply for Flagship for my fourth NFCU card. Smiley Tongue

I was kinda thinking I might wait at least a month...  since I don't even have the GoRewards in my hands yet. Smiley LOL

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.