Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st time shopping cart worked since BK~ Buckle card

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

1st time shopping cart worked since BK~ Buckle card

I was just playing around tonight, seeing if by any chance I could get it to work and it did!!! I burned Comenity in BK bad last year, including the Buckle card , and I got a preapproval doing the shopping trick!!! I didn't accept it, and I wanted to sooooo badly because I felt that Commenity was starting to accept me back again. I have 2 of their cards already, but they haven't approved me for any cards yet that I already had that were IIB. This was the first.... Im trying hard not to accept this offer!!!  Lol!!!

WE HAVE GOOD NEWS! You have been pre-approved for a Buckle Credit Card Account with a credit limit of $250. If you choose to accept this offer and use your Buckle Card in this shopping session, you will receive a special one-time 10% discount off this Buckle Card purchase*. *Subject to credit approval. Merchandise subtotal: $39.95 Buckle Card 10% savings: (4.00) Updated subtotal if you accept: $35.95 Additional Buckle Card benefits include: Earn B-Rewards points through Buckle Card's exclusive loyalty program. No annual fees and convenient monthly minimum payments. Online account management with payment options online and in-store. Spend $500 on your Buckle Credit Card in a 12 month period to earn Buckle BLACK premier status. Buckle BLACK card holders receive free shipping on buckle.com and special orders. (Accounts are upgraded monthly.) Remind me next time You can choose to stop receiving "prescreened" offers of credit from this and other companies by calling toll-free 1-888-567-8688. See PRESCREEN & OPT-OUT NOTICE in the Terms and Conditions for more information about prescreen offers.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: 1st time shopping cart worked since BK~ Buckle card

Just so everyone knows.... I did NOT accept it. Smiley Sad that was so hard for me to do considering my BK and rebuild, but I'm almost at month 6 on my Barclays cards and I really want that 6 months auto cli!! So I'm holding out for that hopefully next month once my statement cuts. But it did sure feel good to finally get those, and get a pop up for the same card that was IIB 11 months ago. I'm gonna cry now, because I really want it lol!! Or maybe I just think I want it, and all my approvals have been done after midnight , and its 12:12 am, lol!!
Message 2 of 15
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats on your progress, just hold out for a little longerSmiley LOL

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Comenity has ALREADY let you back in, why you excited about the buckle!?

Pizza you can have my Buckle Card if you want Buckle, but go get good Comenity Cards shopping cart now!

Message 5 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone.... And to CA...the only Comenity cards I want back are Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel. The shopping cart trick didn't work for anyone else. I tried for an hour going the list lol!!! But it felt good to actually get one for one of the cards that was IIB with them. I'll hold out for PB and C&B. even Victorias Secret didn't me the pop up!! I'm sure each card has their own set of requirements, and last I applied cold app for VS card, got denied and called in saying they showed I had a card already but was closed due to bk. Smiley Sad but this morning I felt good about not accepting it. I don't need more store cards, I want another visa or mc. Holding out to try for Sallie Mae or get an cli on my navy card so I can move CL over to a new card with themSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Thanks everyone.... And to CA...the only Comenity cards I want back are Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel. The shopping cart trick didn't work for anyone else. I tried for an hour going the list lol!!! But it felt good to actually get one for one of the cards that was IIB with them. I'll hold out for PB and C&B. even Victorias Secret didn't me the pop up!! I'm sure each card has their own set of requirements, and last I applied cold app for VS card, got denied and called in saying they showed I had a card already but was closed due to bk. Smiley Sad but this morning I felt good about not accepting it. I don't need more store cards, I want another visa or mc. Holding out to try for Sallie Mae or get an cli on my navy card so I can move CL over to a new card with themSmiley Happy

maybe you should just cold app for PB then, your EQ is higher than mine and I got approved... it just took a long time for the letter to finally come and go through security but they approved.

Message 7 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I burned PB and C&B for roughly $2k each in BK last yr. I tried applying a few months back and was denied. I think ill wait till these inquiries burn off, maybe try again in a yr???
Message 8 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
I burned PB and C&B for roughly $2k each in BK last yr. I tried applying a few months back and was denied. I think ill wait till these inquiries burn off, maybe try again in a yr???

oh yeah, if you already got denied by them Id wait a bit too.

Message 9 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I really need my TU score to increase bad, I've got 2 old CO due to drop off reports by December, and I'm disputing a few double reporting items, so hoping by end of yr I see a 20pt increase, maybe enough to get all my GE cards an cli!!Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.