Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st time shopping cart worked since BK~ Buckle card

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: 1st time shopping cart worked since BK~ Buckle card

@pizza1 wrote:
I really need my TU score to increase bad, I've got 2 old CO due to drop off reports by December, and I'm disputing a few double reporting items, so hoping by end of yr I see a 20pt increase, maybe enough to get all my GE cards an cli!!Smiley Happy

UGH GE... I called USA Credit Solutions on my 76 and she did her normal thing and came back and said she needed to ask me additional security questions (I was like OMG, she is going to approve me) we go through about 4 security questions and she says great and I processed your CLI request and at this time we can't increase your CL.

I was like why did you just waste my time with additional security questions if you already denied the request.

she was like we have to verify you are the cardholder and their have been changes on the account lately!

I mean I don't need more than $650 on a 76 Card when I now drive a Prius that costs $35 to fill but I feel I deserve one Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CA..... Lmfao!!! You crack me up!!! I called too on Walmart, and they declined me as well, and then the 16 yro guy says I'm sorry but you'll get a letter it was declined, is there anything else I can help you with? I said, well, since you declined me for a measly cli in Walmart, there's no sense in asking for one on any of my 4 other cards, and I hung up. I was pissed!! Lol!!! Oh well....I really need on my 76 card because I'm going on vacation and I'm driving!!! I'm will call right before I leave and ask to speak with a senior supervisor this time.
Message 12 of 15
scarzy
Regular Contributor

I just closed my Buckle card. Obtained the card through the shopping card trick when I just got discharged from BK7 in late 2012. Never used the card, and it never reported monthly because of non-usage. All in all, I closed 3 cards from Comenity because of those reasons.

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 13 of 15
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

I was just playing around tonight, seeing if by any chance I could get it to work and it did!!! I burned Comenity in BK bad last year, including the Buckle card , and I got a preapproval doing the shopping trick!!! I didn't accept it, and I wanted to sooooo badly because I felt that Commenity was starting to accept me back again. I have 2 of their cards already, but they haven't approved me for any cards yet that I already had that were IIB. This was the first.... Im trying hard not to accept this offer!!!  Lol!!!

WE HAVE GOOD NEWS! You have been pre-approved for a Buckle Credit Card Account with a credit limit of $250. If you choose to accept this offer and use your Buckle Card in this shopping session, you will receive a special one-time 10% discount off this Buckle Card purchase*. *Subject to credit approval. Merchandise subtotal: $39.95 Buckle Card 10% savings: (4.00) Updated subtotal if you accept: $35.95 Additional Buckle Card benefits include: Earn B-Rewards points through Buckle Card's exclusive loyalty program. No annual fees and convenient monthly minimum payments. Online account management with payment options online and in-store. Spend $500 on your Buckle Credit Card in a 12 month period to earn Buckle BLACK premier status. Buckle BLACK card holders receive free shipping on buckle.com and special orders. (Accounts are upgraded monthly.) Remind me next time You can choose to stop receiving "prescreened" offers of credit from this and other companies by calling toll-free 1-888-567-8688. See PRESCREEN & OPT-OUT NOTICE in the Terms and Conditions for more information about prescreen offers.

Congrats  Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 14 of 15
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
CA..... Lmfao!!! You crack me up!!! I called too on Walmart, and they declined me as well, and then the 16 yro guy says I'm sorry but you'll get a letter it was declined, is there anything else I can help you with? I said, well, since you declined me for a measly cli in Walmart, there's no sense in asking for one on any of my 4 other cards, and I hung up. I was pissed!! Lol!!! Oh well....I really need on my 76 card because I'm going on vacation and I'm driving!!! I'm will call right before I leave and ask to speak with a senior supervisor this time.

Wow--reading a thread with pizza1 and CA is prime time entertainment!! Popcorn and beer. You guys are awesome!!  :  )

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.