cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List

Numaxx
Established Member

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List

Bloomingdale's American Express credit card is a 2% cash back card everywhere, after that $5,000 - $14,999 is spent at the store in one year.

Message 71 of 106
Numaxx
Established Member

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List

Water and Power Community CU Cash Rewards Mastercard card offers 2% back on retail purchases.

Message 72 of 106
8Hunnid
Valued Member

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List

General Electric CU has their Visa Signature that gives 2x. The points are worth 1.17% when redeemed for cash into your checking or savings account. With this being a 2.4% card, I've simplified my card life and no longer care about 3% cards. I still get cash back when a fee is charged like on taxes and tuition. 

Trans 750 EX 750 EQ 750
CO Quicksilver 1,500
FNBO Speedway 11,000
Amex BCP 18,000
Barclay Uber 9,850
Sync Lowes 16,000
Chase FU (P2) 6,600
Chase F 12,000
Discover (P2) 18,000
US Bank Cash+ 12,000
General Electric CU 15,000
Hilton Honors 12,000
Utilization 4%
Negative - 30 day 5 years ago
Message 73 of 106
PullingMeSoftly
Established Contributor

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List


@8Hunnid wrote:

General Electric CU has their Visa Signature that gives 2x. The points are worth 1.17% when redeemed for cash into your checking or savings account. With this being a 2.4% card, I've simplified my card life and no longer care about 3% cards. I still get cash back when a fee is charged like on taxes and tuition. 


Nice, and a 20K points sub for $2,500 spend in 90 days too. $234 total redeemed sub in addition to the 2.4% rate. Looks good, but appears to be geo-restricted to the Greater Cincinnati area.









Message 74 of 106
squarebasketball
Regular Contributor

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) Issuer Pattern - Mastercard (MC)

is there a 3% flat cashback, no-hassle cashout card? i currently dont have time to go through this entire thread at the moment, so any help appreciated. thanks!

Message 75 of 106
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) Issuer Pattern - Mastercard (MC)


@squarebasketball wrote:

is there a 3% flat cashback, no-hassle cashout card? i currently dont have time to go through this entire thread at the moment, so any help appreciated. thanks!


Besides AOD...I think if there was, it's a best-kept secret or heavily geo-fenced. If it weren't, then myFICO tidal waves FOM would be in full effect!

 

Message 76 of 106
Aim_High
Senior Contributor

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List


@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

@8Hunnid wrote:

General Electric CU has their Visa Signature that gives 2x. The points are worth 1.17% when redeemed for cash into your checking or savings account. With this being a 2.4% card, I've simplified my card life and no longer care about 3% cards. I still get cash back when a fee is charged like on taxes and tuition. 


Nice, and a 20K points sub for $2,500 spend in 90 days too. $234 total redeemed sub in addition to the 2.4% rate. Looks good, but appears to be geo-restricted to the Greater Cincinnati area.


 ... unless maybe they offer membership by the GCMBA (Greater Cincinnati Mountain Biking Association), @PullingMeSoftly!  Lol Smiley Tongue



Length of Credit > 35 years; Total Credit Limits > $500K
AoOA > 28 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2020); Gardening since 08/15/20.
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 77 of 106
PullingMeSoftly
Established Contributor

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List


@Aim_High wrote:

@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

@8Hunnid wrote:

General Electric CU has their Visa Signature that gives 2x. The points are worth 1.17% when redeemed for cash into your checking or savings account. With this being a 2.4% card, I've simplified my card life and no longer care about 3% cards. I still get cash back when a fee is charged like on taxes and tuition. 


Nice, and a 20K points sub for $2,500 spend in 90 days too. $234 total redeemed sub in addition to the 2.4% rate. Looks good, but appears to be geo-restricted to the Greater Cincinnati area.


 ... unless maybe they offer membership by the GCMBA (Greater Cincinnati Mountain Biking Association), @PullingMeSoftly!  Lol Smiley Tongue


@Aim_High L M A O!!! Just snorted coffee up my nose, too funny! 









Message 78 of 106
Numaxx
Established Member

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List

First Federal CU Visa Cash Rewards card is a 2% cash back card.

https://www.firstfedcu.com/rewards

Message 79 of 106
Aim_High
Senior Contributor

Re: 2% - 3% Cashback (CB) Credit Card (CC) - List


@Numaxx wrote:

First Federal CU Visa Cash Rewards card is a 2% cash back card.

https://www.firstfedcu.com/rewards


True, but talk about a narrow membership focus!  Smiley Surprised  "Membership is open to all that live, work, or worship in Linn, Dickinson, Clay and Buena Vista counties in Iowa."  Three of those counties have populations under 21,000 and the combined is only 264,820.  I don't see any backdoor routes to membership.   

 

But thanks for adding that card to the list, @Numaxx, for anyone who could benefit.  It's interesting how many little-known 2% cards are around. 



Length of Credit > 35 years; Total Credit Limits > $500K
AoOA > 28 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2020); Gardening since 08/15/20.
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 80 of 106
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.