Did you mean: 

2% back no AF from SoFi - Data Points

tag
notmyrealname23
Established Contributor

Re: 2% back no AF from Sofi

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@MoneyBurns wrote:

Does anyone have info for those of you who have Sofi points, how many points does a direct deposit give? Is there a minimum amount that needs to be deposited; and do they give more points the more DD you have (e.g., bi weekly vs monthly)?

Curious on min redepemption threshold as well.. Sure it is in the Terms and Conditions of the card, but yet to look it up..  Will try to do later today if min redemption threshold which most likely there is, what it is I do not know currently.  

edit:  actually not seeing any min redemption threshold from what I can see.. Yet to play with it to see as still awaiting the card, but have got points for just logging in daily... Think I am at a whopping .70 cents...

Anyways document can be seen here..    SOFI CREDIT CARD REWARDS

edit no min.  Just transferred 70 sofi points to sofi money from logging in day for 7 days on app and $1.40 got transferred into SOFI money so kinda nice no redemption thresholds and get $1.40 a week without any spend if willing to just login to app each day plus other ways of getting points.

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 3.14.50 PM.png

Yeah, essentially you're getting the equivalent of over 7k in spend on a 2% CB just for holding the card (if you make it to the 2x bonus for enough consecutive logins). Or if you put around $7,000 in spend through this card in a year, you have an equivalent to a 4% no annual fee card. Smiley Wink

I also just dumped $5 and change to the SoFi Money part of my account, so there's indeed no minimum. I am calling this card the leader in the clubhouse for my %2 cashback card:

- it's a MC World Elite so some nice benefits with it (cell phone insurance, fancy hotels, rental car insurance)

- It's 2% with no annual fee but with extra cashback if you're "engaged" with the SoFi app on a regular basis

- no minimum redemption

- no international fees (this is big for me once I start traveling overseas again)

- not issued by Synchrony so (hopefully) less flaky/squirrelly

First Tech FCU Choice Rewards World MC 35k | AMEX Hilton Aspire 17.5k | Chase Southwest Priority Visa 15.5k | AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant 15k | Bilt Rewards MC 14k | Capital One Venture X 13k | Fidelity VISA Signature 11.5k | Citi AA Platinum Select 11.9k | Charles Schwab AMEX Platinum NPSL | Amex Platinum (I know) NPSL | Amex Gold NPSL | Citi Premier 8.9k | Chase Fredom Unlimited 9k | SoFi MC World Elite 8k | Capital One SavorOne 7.5k | PayPal Synchrony MC 6.4k | Citi Custom Cash 6.9k | DiscoverIt Cashback 5k | Amazon/Synchrony 5k | Hotels.com 5k | AMEX Delta Gold 3k | Apple Card 3k | Target 800 | Ch 13 filed 12/13 discharged as paid 1/19
Message 71 of 225
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

How soon does the card show as new account with the bureaus? Is it on the first statement closing? Or right after approval?

Message 72 of 225
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I know it's "not right after approval"...that was over a week ago and nothing reported yet. 

Message 73 of 225
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

I know it's "not right after approval"...that was over a week ago and nothing reported yet. 

Thank you!

Can the card be "locked" from the mobile app and does the card get the push notifications for purchases like the debit card?

Message 74 of 225
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I don't know that yet @Credit12Fico, sorry.  My account was recently approved and the card is somewhere out there in the magical land known as the USPS.  With the holidays and the delays they talk about on the news, I am guessing the estimated date they provided me for when the card would arrive is likely a bit behind schedule.

Message 75 of 225
notmyrealname23
Established Contributor

You have to call to lock the card. I try not to run push notifications on my phone so I don't know about that.

First Tech FCU Choice Rewards World MC 35k | AMEX Hilton Aspire 17.5k | Chase Southwest Priority Visa 15.5k | AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant 15k | Bilt Rewards MC 14k | Capital One Venture X 13k | Fidelity VISA Signature 11.5k | Citi AA Platinum Select 11.9k | Charles Schwab AMEX Platinum NPSL | Amex Platinum (I know) NPSL | Amex Gold NPSL | Citi Premier 8.9k | Chase Fredom Unlimited 9k | SoFi MC World Elite 8k | Capital One SavorOne 7.5k | PayPal Synchrony MC 6.4k | Citi Custom Cash 6.9k | DiscoverIt Cashback 5k | Amazon/Synchrony 5k | Hotels.com 5k | AMEX Delta Gold 3k | Apple Card 3k | Target 800 | Ch 13 filed 12/13 discharged as paid 1/19
Message 76 of 225
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

SoFi Physical Card

Question, for those who were approved for the SoFi Mastercard, have any of you received your physical card yet in the mail? I haven't gotten mine yet.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 77 of 225
trant3
Established Contributor

Re: SoFi Physical Card

Received mine today, took a very long time.

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 78 of 225
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@trant3 wrote:

Received mine today, took a very long time.

Thank you. That reassures me that it's just delayed because of Christmas and New Years.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 79 of 225
notmyrealname23
Established Contributor

I got mine a couple of weeks back.

Message 80 of 225
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.