Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2000 CREDIT LIMIT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY CREDIT HISTORY

I guess I have a thin file? Been with Capital One since Sept 2017 and Discover since March 2019, that's all the credit history I have, so is it considered by leanders as just 1 year of credit history? I have very good credit and no baddies and just one inquiry.

How much will that hurt me applying for a good credit card like Chase Freedom, BOA or AMX Blue?

Capital One Card $950 CL

Zero balance no late payments got it Sept 2017

Discovery iT Card $1750 CL

Zero balance no late payments got it March 2019

I only have one inquiry

No deragatory marks

MY CREDIT CARD STATS & HISTORY BELOW

FICO 741

TU 732

EQ 720

Message 51 of 145
Creditsen
Regular Contributor

Re: INQUIRIES

I had 1 inquiry a year ago and had a hard pull for a new apartment. My credit score went down about 10 points from the hard pull but it wasn't too much going from 1 pull to 2 pulls

Message 52 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $2000 CREDIT LIMIT

I bank with a regional bank for my business and Capital One 360 for my personal bank. Don't like Capital One credit cards at all, their cheapskates when it comes to CLI, just give $100 increments.

Message 53 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does AMX use Experian?

Message 54 of 145
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Yes.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 55 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience yes Experian is all they have ever pulled. Then every one after that was a soft pull approval.
Message 56 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I bank with a regional bank for my business and Capital One 360 for my personal bank. Don't like Capital One credit cards at all, their cheapskates when it comes to CLI, just give $100 increments.

You're talking about Capital One starter cards like the Platinum and QS1. These are known to be bucketed. They are much more generous on subsequent cards. They get a lot of flak for this but a lot of lenders will issue larger second cards than CLIs on a current card, people just get annoyed about the inquiry on each bureau. 

Message 57 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does AMX use Experian?

AMEX is almost exclusively an Experian puller, yes. 

Message 58 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, I think Chase relies on TU and EQ

Message 59 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool, I think Chase relies on TU and EQ

Chase uses all three. They normally pull 2 of them. Citi as well. 

Message 60 of 145
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.