Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2000 CREDIT LIMIT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $2000 CREDIT LIMIT

@Anonymous wrote:

What's the name of the thread? You talking about the credit card category?

It gets really confusing not seeing what you are responding to. If you are on a mobile browser, put the site in desktop mode and you'll see a quote button appear. 

Message 71 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

My income is in the mid $20's and my other stats are below, is their a good chance I could get the Blue card with a $1500 or $2,000 SL with a thin file? I only have a solid year of history over all, come Sept will have been with CAP 1 two years but only six months with Discovery.

Capital One Card $950 CL

Zero balance no late payments got it Sept 2017

Discovery iT Card $1750 CL

Zero balance no late payments got it March 2019

I only have one inquiry

No deragatory marks

FICO 741

TU 732

EQ 720

Message 72 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using a desktop computer, I am clicking the reply button when repsonding to an answer from a member

Message 73 of 145
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am using a desktop computer, I am clicking the reply button when repsonding to an answer from a member

If you reply to a specific comment that isn't immediately above your reply, it can get confusing.  If you want to clarify who you are responding to, you can hit "Reply" by the comment you are replying to but then "QUOTE" in the page that opens.  That brings up the quoted text.  Otherwise, your new reply just goes to the end of the thread as if it were a new posting on that topic.

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 74 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

I honestly think you should be fine. I have friends who have it with less income. But also idk if they inflated their income on the app. I feel that 2000 is a safe limit. Even if you got 1000 you could ask for up to a 3x cli after 61 days.
Message 75 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been
Message 76 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 77 of 145
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If you make mid $20k , you can easily obtain credit cards with $2k plus in starting limits , lender dependent of course. I should know, im the poorest guy on myFico and ive done okSmiley Wink
Message 78 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL! Thanks
Message 79 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit History

I only have 2 credit cards, a CAP 1 Plat and Discover it card, I got the CAP 1 card in Sept 2017 and Discover it card this past March, my question are:

1. I will have had my CAP 1 Plat card two years come Sept, should I wait until Sept before applying for another CC or does even matter since the Discover card dragged my history down?

2. Is my history considered a thin file?

3. A few members mentioned that AMX is cool with credit historys as long as it's been a solid year, with Chase not so much, is this true?

Message 80 of 145
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.