Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 Years Citi $124,300 Limit Card & Store Cards

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: 25 Years Citi $124,300 Limit Card & Store Cards

@JP1950, you make me want to call Citi and whine like a spoiled child........saying.......I NEED MORE MONEY, AND I WANT IT NOWWWWW!

Message 11 of 37
JP1950

@youngman1234 wrote:
Wait so ur exposed to citi to approx 70% of ur yearly income... That's Crzy...

My income is close to that and they only have me 24k on my prestige...lol

How long have you have yours if you dont mind me asking?

Message 12 of 37
youngman1234
Established Contributor

2 months but my credit profile it's like urs...I have credit for 3.5 years and I'm only 24...
Message 13 of 37
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Isn't
Message 14 of 37
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@JP1950 wrote:

This is an update to my old post.

You can read it HERE.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/25-Years-52K-Limit-Citi-Prestige-150K-Total-Citi/td-p/2...

Thought I would make a new post so I could show all the new images.

Please also keep in mind it took 25 years to get this kind of a limit with Citi.

Yesterday I applied for a Citi Prestige card and got approved right away. Then after a lot of thinking and talking with some people I called to combine the limits of my two main Citi cards. My 25 year old Dividend World Master card and the new Prestige card. After about an hour on the phone and talking to about 5 people it was all said and done. They combined the limits and I got approved for all the CLI’s.  

I got my 25 year old card changed from the Dividend World Master card to the new Prestige card with the combined limits so I will not need to close that card and can keep going hopefully anything 25 years.

I was asked by the last people I talked to how much would I like on my other cards. I said $40,000.00 as recommended on here. Then how much money did I make and have in the bank and if I would be willing to provide proof if needed. I said yes I would. He said Thank You and after about 20 more minutes all was done can I can use my old card until the new one comes in but both will still work until the old one expires. Ill post updated photos below.  

Needless to say I think I'm done asking for things from Citi for now. I guess this just goes to show that if you stay with somebody for a long time they will give you what you want.

All I can say is Thank You Citi!

Also thanks for all the help and advice with my last post!

FICO: 814

Experian: 802

Would be happy to answer any questions. Smiley Happy

(Still my 25 year old card)

(Combined Limits)

(Updated BestBuy with New CLI $15,000.00>$37,200.00)

(Updated HomeDepot with New CLI $17,700.00>$34,400.00)

(Updated Sears Master Card with New CLI $18,100.00>$39,500.00)

Wow Smiley Surprised $124,300? I never thought it was possible to have such an awesome CL in one card. Congrats!!!! Citi definitely loves you Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 37
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I love that you called one place for your prestige and citi went and got "the other places" on the phone to cli the co branded cards... Glad I through out the $40k number... Amazing yet odd that they couldn't just give $40k but I mean those are really close and not on 1 but all!!!
And I keep looking at the 1 combined prestige over and over and still can't believe it!!

Super congrats to you!
Message 16 of 37
JP1950

@Mellon wrote:

i hate you....LOL..j/k

I guess this proves that relationships matter with Citi

Congrats

Smiley Happy I guess your right they do!

Message 17 of 37
JP1950

@L-TWT wrote:

@JP1950, you make me want to call Citi and whine like a spoiled child........saying.......I NEED MORE MONEY, AND I WANT IT NOWWWWW!

Smiley Very Happy Its worth a shot.

Message 18 of 37
JP1950

@Creditaddict wrote:
I love that you called one place for your prestige and citi went and got "the other places" on the phone to cli the co branded cards... Glad I through out the $40k number... Amazing yet odd that they couldn't just give $40k but I mean those are really close and not on 1 but all!!!
And I keep looking at the 1 combined prestige over and over and still can't believe it!!

Super congrats to you!

Thanks and maybe thats why I was on hold so long?? I should of said $42k maybe would of got  the 40. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 37
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Awsome! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.