Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd BBVA Credit Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd BBVA Credit Card?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have 2 credit cards with BBVA Compass?  I thought I saw someone show a screen shot of both of their c/cards with them.  I recieved another mailed and thinking of getting a 2nd one since I am pretty happy with them.

Thanks in advance!

Kasman

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd BBVA Credit Card?

Yes I have two cards with them. I have a pre-approved offer for a third through my BBVA web account.
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gmood1,

Thank you.!   I thought it was possible.  Have you had any issues with them having 2?  Are they both Clear Point C/Cards?

Message 3 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Ones a Clear points and the other a Amex. I have pre-approvals for either another Clear points or a that 1.5/ 2 percent Cash back card.No issues at all having multiple CCs with them.

Screenshot_20190123-182908.pngScreenshot_20190123-193938.png

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect,

Thats exactly what I needed to know! !

Thank you for your quick response!    Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven’t seen anyone actually with two ClearPoints cards yet. I actually want to get a second one myself. 

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Saeran,

It looks like you probably have to pass the 1 Year mark before applying for 2nd card. It would not take the application stating new account .
Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Saeran,

It looks like you probably have to pass the 1 Year mark before applying for 2nd card. It would not take the application stating new account .

A year? Hmm, I thought it was 6 months. 

Thanks for the update. 

Message 8 of 23
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Saeran,

Ah well, good info here, especially from @Gmood1 that they'll give you pre-approvals in your online account. It would be great to have a 2nd Clear Points and have 2 categories for 3% and 2 for 2%.

I got a pre-qual mailer for Clear Points and app'd & was approved in late March. And I just opened a checking account today, there's a branch close by and I saw on DoC they have a current promo for $250 bonus for new checking with $500+ direct deposit, Arizona in branch only. Very friendly staff and as a BBVA CC holder opening an account was fast & easy. I love my bank account bonuses, but I'll move a DD to them & stick with them, my local bank was a CU that wasn't doing much for me.

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

It could be
I just assumed a year but if you were told 6 months, even better!!! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.