cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Statement cut Capital One PC to Quicksilver!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd Statement cut Capital One PC to Quicksilver!!

So my second statement just cut on the 22nd and after making a hefty payment yesterday I decided what they hay and asked if I was eligible to pc to the quickslver. the first rep told me I was eligible to pc to the quicksilver one but the second just sid quicksilver...The terms are 1.5 percent back in purchases and no annuall fee...everything else stays the same. I'm really excited about this and even though I'm only 2 months into my credit journey I'm really proud of my progress. I've been using a lot of the available credit since it's only $300 and making multiple payments a month. If there's anything else I have to look forward to in the near future please let me know...All advice is welcomed...Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
delaney1
Established Contributor

Re: 2nd Statement cut Capital One PC to Quicksilver!!

Ask for a cli. Some people ask for a cli after the second statement. I asked for one after my third statement, and doubled my credit line.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I would say just keep doing what your'e doing...it only gets better. Good Luck!!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a no go... I'll try again after the next statement cuts... 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.