Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd approval today Paypal Mastercard

tag
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

Re: 2nd approval today Paypal Mastercard

I am beyond happy right now. Calling Cap 1 to say goodbye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for my next gardening even same time next year Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

now if I could get an amex to close the circle that would be incredible but I am not going to push my luck.

Btw they pulled Experian which was my best report over all

Message 12 of 14
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

when you are apping, you are in hunting mode. when you aren't, you are in gardening mode. for example, haulingthescoreup is no longer hunting, instead she is garden tending. i saw her and tinuvel working away with their watering tins in hand, pruning away. so what you mean is that you wont be hunting again until the same exact time next year when your inquiries partially fall off, no longer being factored on your report. Congrats by the way at snaging a DFS card with 4000 to start. you have to have a very good to excellent report to start at 4000, unless they have changed their strategy recently.

@aleicgrant wrote:

I am beyond happy right now. Calling Cap 1 to say goodbye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for my next gardening even same time next year Smiley Happy

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 13 of 14
Denny33142
Regular Contributor

What is your score?

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.