cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Days ago i join NFCU and completely love them now :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 Days ago i join NFCU and completely love them now :)

i join and open up a cheking  and savings account  with them  and today  i call to register online  to see my accounts once  after that  i went online  and  decide to apply for the cash rewards visa   have in mind that  i have never had a credit card before  and  im sure i have many  inq cuz i was trying to get at least one credit card  like crazy  i know  baby steps mistake  well then  i went  and  applied  for the cash rewards  and was APPROVE  for 500 dollars instant credit line  im completely happy with it  Smiley Happy  with the lowest interst or apr lol  im so happy  i will take good care of it  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Cageym
Established Contributor

Re: 3 Days ago i join NFCU and completely love them now :)

One thing about NFCU, they are very generous in most cases but do not ever be late of stop paying for any reason. They don't forget...ever! Treat them right and they will do the same.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i will  i promise  i want to have  a really  good financial history  with them  so they will probably  give  more credit  in the future or better credit lines  later on  i will keep you guys posted  to see how  this card go high  with me and my credit  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
doc101
Regular Contributor

Can anyone join NFCU or do you have to be military or have family in military?

Starting Score:Equifax 543
Current Score:EQ659 TU 716 EXP677 updated 7/3/2016
Goal Score: 700

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@doc101 wrote:

Can anyone join NFCU or do you have to be military or have family in military?

"The Navy Federal Credit Union also is open to all active duty service members of all branches and their families. It’s also open to reservists and members of the Army and Air National Guard, as well as students at the service academies and civilian employees and retirees of the Department of Defense. The extension of membership benefits to families creates enough of a market in financial services that the Navy Federal Credit Union advertises nationally."

However you can join USAA and PENFED, I believe they are just as good from what I have read on here...soo yeah Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes you need to have some  military or some sorta relationship    i would really recommend   you to join  

Message 6 of 7
Cageym
Established Contributor

I'm going to get my sister to join on mine so my nephew can join off of her. He is a student and we want to teach him credit early so he doesn't have to fight to fix it later.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.