Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Recon Letters sent out today

tag
Bella1980
Established Contributor

3 Recon Letters sent out today

Today, I decided to send recon letters to Macys, JC penneys and HSBC as they all denied me for reasons I hoped they would get over.

1.Macys denied me for too many inquiries but they were my 4 application so I am hoping they decide to give me a lil love.

2. J C Penneys- I think I got denied for the same reason.

3. HSBC- was preappoved and then got denied for having too many HSBC accts. I thought this was pretty bogus as they seem to say that to people with 1 acct and people with 5 accts.

Its not costing me anything but 3 stamps and so I shall see what happens. I will keep everyone updated.

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 Recon Letters sent out today

I know Hsbc pulls tht junk they did the same thing to me I was prequailfied and then denied all in the same hour lol.... so I dont want anything from HSBC ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im only dealing with other companies that allow you to have more than one card! Good luck with Pennys and Macys!!! I heard macys is a good card to have and its dual with Dillards!!!!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.