tag
johnpalley
Established Contributor

Re: $36,000 limit with Chase!!

@Ghoshida wrote:

@johnpalley wrote:

@BruinTheNursePractitioner wrote:

John,

Yes no foreign transcation fee and NO annual fee for the card: apply here:https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/bankamericard-travel-rewards-credit-card.go

I really haven't thought about it too much but I think I am going to bring some cash---maybe...should I??

i never knew cards like that existed lol nice. why bring any cash id just buy everything with the card and avoid all fees

is bofa the only major bank that offers this service? does discover, citi, amex, chase, or barclay also have a card like that? you cant do that with the saphire? im goin on an app spree next month and it would be good to know what my options are. if bofa is the only card that offers that im all over it

Barclaycard Arrival has a no AF version which has 2x rewards on travel and dining, no foreign transaction fees, and no annual fees. 

Cap One Quicksilver has 1.5% cashback, no foreign transaction fees, no annual fees. 

Discover has the no FTC option, but it is not accepted worldwide.

great info. bofa is the best option for me anyway cause im only gonna get 1 card from each company and im already getting that barclay ring and im all set with cap1. the bofa sounds like a great card

Message 31 of 116
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@BruinTheNursePractitioner wrote:

Thank our new friend above us who let us in on the new cards.  Personally, I hate barclay...they don't deserve my business.  

You're welcome. I've started with them lately with the Sallie Mae card. Suits my purpose very nicely and there has been no reason to complain. I'll review the product after 6-12 months of use. I like the 5% gas+groceries+books cashback. 

Message 32 of 116
johnpalley
Established Contributor

i was just lookin at the bofa cards and they want a minimum of 14.99%apr for the travel card. you best believe im switching back and forth. the card im gettin is as low as 10.99%

Message 33 of 116
BruinTheNursePractitioner
Established Member

Lol I don't know my interests rates on any of my cards :/ I don't cary balances except for slate
Chase Slate- 33K |AmEx Clear Card-2K | AmEx BCE-2K | Chase Freedom-1.3K | BoA Travel Rewards Visa-10K | BoA Accelerated Rewards AmEx-20K | Citibank Dividend Visa-2.1K | U.S. Bank-600 | Macy's Store Card-1.8K| Barclays MC-2.5K| Discover IT-17K | Chase CSP-1K | Banana Republic Visa-10K | BoA Better Balance Rewards MC-2.5K | Chevron Visa- 1.5K | EBay MC- 2.5K | Citi Diamond Preferred-2K | Citi American Airlines MC- 6.3K | Discover IT Chrome-2.5K| BoA Susan G. Komen MC-8.5K

TOTAL LINES: 20 |TOTAL UNSECURED CREDIT: $125,100
Message 34 of 116
johnpalley
Established Contributor

i cant prove income so i might be using these cards for loans. i think im buyin a car soon lol that barcley ring is sounding real nice

Message 35 of 116
Established Member

Lol max all them out then file a chapter 7 lol
Chase Slate- 33K |AmEx Clear Card-2K | AmEx BCE-2K | Chase Freedom-1.3K | BoA Travel Rewards Visa-10K | BoA Accelerated Rewards AmEx-20K | Citibank Dividend Visa-2.1K | U.S. Bank-600 | Macy's Store Card-1.8K| Barclays MC-2.5K| Discover IT-17K | Chase CSP-1K | Banana Republic Visa-10K | BoA Better Balance Rewards MC-2.5K | Chevron Visa- 1.5K | EBay MC- 2.5K | Citi Diamond Preferred-2K | Citi American Airlines MC- 6.3K | Discover IT Chrome-2.5K| BoA Susan G. Komen MC-8.5K

Message 36 of 116
johnpalley
Established Contributor

i actually had to do that 8 years ago so i could pay money to a lawyer to stay outta prison. got 7 charge offs at once. i never filled bankruptsy though and nevr paid anyone. now i got perfect credit lol i love this country

Message 37 of 116
Established Member

Lola

Message 38 of 116
Established Member

Lol*

Message 39 of 116
johnpalley
Established Contributor

haaa lol... lets see if chase, amex, bofa, and discover let me back in lol. im getting offers from bofa

Message 40 of 116
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.