Anonymous
Not applicable

4 Credit cards that treat you right

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4 Credit cards that treat you right

Thanks for the link! I think even more interesting than their list of "Best Cards" was their list of "Worst Cards". Interesting, informative reading!
Message 2 of 6
n2win
Regular Contributor

very nice thx!

this linked from there...chart comparing cards...

http://moneycentral.msn.com/banking/services/creditcard.asp

Goal: acquire and use Credit Cards, scores in the 700's in 2009
05/04/08 FICOS: EQ = 626; TU = 636: EX = 623
06/21/09 FICOS: EQ = 692; TU = 729; EX = 731 (CCT FAKO)
10/03/11 FICO EQ = 722 (CCT EQ = 749)
Message 3 of 6
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Nice read, but why they always leave out CU cards?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 6
athensguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the link! I think even more interesting than their list of "Best Cards" was their list of "Worst Cards". Interesting, informative reading!
They list Macy's as the worst store card, which is crazy, honestly. Macy's card has great perks, but all they could talk about was the APR...

The rest, I don't have any quibbles with.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@athensguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
They list Macy's as the worst store card, which is crazy, honestly. Macy's card has great perks, but all they could talk about was the APR...

The rest, I don't have any quibbles with.

I did find it interesting that Macys store card was listed as a worst card since I've only read good things about the card here. I think what people here like most about it though is that it is often upgraded to Macys Visa and receives frequent CLIs.

Also, although they state that store cards backed by Visa or MC usually have lower APS than regular store cards, I haven't seen this to be true. My 5K Target Visa varies between 17.9-22.9%...probably about the same as a non-Visa backed Target card.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.