Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4% on gas - golden 1 credit union

tag
batsy71
Regular Contributor

Re: 4% on gas - golden 1 credit union

I had bookmarked the card and was preparing to apply for it, but this language is very confusing.

There is also this line:

"Progress toward the next tier for My GM Rewards members is reset every year on January 5. As a thank you for being a valued member, we are keeping you in your current tier until December 31, 2023."

So in < 1 yr they push people who dont meet spend GM dealerships requirements out of Gold tier?

It's confusing.

Message 21 of 25
ghgirll40
New Contributor

@TheBoondocks wrote:

Hey guys, so the credit card has updated. It gets 4% on has up to $5k/y which is $200/y CB. Not the best but an alternative to PNC.

https://www.golden1.com/credit-cards-loans/credit-cards

I have this card and I love this perk!

|EX 736|TU 722|EQ 718| NFCU Platinum Visa Signature |
Message 22 of 25
batsy71
Regular Contributor

how are these tiers enforced?

have you been in gold tier sine getting this card and do you meet their spend reqs?

Message 23 of 25
ghgirll40
New Contributor

@batsy71 wrote:

have you been in gold tier sine getting this card and do you meet their spend reqs?

This thread started out as a golden 1 cu cc card thread about the card shown in my signature so as for that there are no minimum requirements to earn this perk for me so far 😊

|EX 736|TU 722|EQ 718| NFCU Platinum Visa Signature |
Message 24 of 25
Rockysocks
Frequent Contributor

@batsy71 wrote:

Having the card automatically locks you in gold status. That status doesn't reset at year end.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.