Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$400 Cash Back after Spending $1K in 90 Days with NFL Card

tag
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

$400 Cash Back after Spending $1K in 90 Days with NFL Card

Here is the promo if anyone is interested. Get $400 in either NFL gear or statement credit if you spend $1K in 90 days. Basically 40% Cash back on everything and you can get a cool looking card depending who your favorite team is LOL...I think this might be the best offer I've seen in a while even better than $300 Chase Freedom offer last year.

http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumber=501

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 1 of 84
83 REPLIES 83
YahComb
Established Contributor

Re: $400 Cash Back after Spending $1K in 90 Days with NFL Card

nothing beats the 300 and 400 cash back for 500 spend from BOA in july/august. Didn't last very long. They do one of those again and im kissing the garden goodbye.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 2 of 84
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Here we go.  I said to myself NOTHING will make me leave the garden except for a $400 bous deal.  And here is a $400 bonus deal hmmm............................

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 3 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

My dad got this offer in the mail about a month ago. I was wondering if it was going to be a public offer or if it was an invite only offer. I want a Packers NFL card from them. I hope this deal is around for a little while because I know my app would be denied right now Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 84
flowfaster
Established Contributor

If you pick the Packers the bonus actually goes to -$50.  Thats right you owe them!Smiley Tongue

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 84
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Anyone have any idea what scores might qualify? In the fine print it talks about offering other cards (with different benefits) if you don't qualify for the World MasterCard.

Which CRA does Barclay's check?

In other words, I'd love to hear opinions on how tough this card might be to get. Thanks...

Message 6 of 84
mistabgeez
New Contributor

This offer is quite intriguing. Definitely might be worth leaving the garden for...decisions, decisions....
AMEX BCE $15,500 Citi Double Cash $8,700 USAA $6,000
Chase Freedom $2,500 Discover It $10,600
M & T Visa $2,500 CU Visa $10,000, BOAmericard $7,500
Message 7 of 84
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Does anyone know if Barclays will do a PC?  I want get this card, cash out, then PC to the priceline card.  Anyone know if this is possible?

Message 8 of 84
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

No PC with Barclay in most cases. Rare reports of PC seem to involve end of life products (I.e. a discontinued card).

They are good with reallocation, though. If you leave this card open and app for the Priceline when you are ready -- if they aren't prepared to give you additional credit, they will allow you to move the line to the Priceline and close this one. You'll get a  new tradeline though. Or if they approve you for another card without requiring closing, you could still move this limit to that one when closing.

Thats one of the easier ways to get a big limit out of Barclay. Don't close old cards, reallocate to new ones.

Message 9 of 84
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Barclays pulls TU. The NFL cards are Signature/World MC (5k limits), but if you don't qualify for that, the may approve you for the platinum version, with a lower limit. Barclays  also does not do PC, if you want to change to a Priceline card later, you will prob have to apply for one, then move the Credit line over. Barclays is sensitive to too many new accounts, and if you have a lot, you may have to recon to get approved.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 10 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.