Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$450 for AMEX Blue Cash Everyday!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$450 for AMEX Blue Cash Everyday!

http://imgur.com/a/syKr1

$250 after $1k in 90 and 10% back, up to $200 from amazon! Just approved!! Woohoo!!

Edit: grammar.

Edit 2: Does anybody know if I can buy Amazon gift cards to count against that bonus?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $450 for AMEX Blue Cash Everyday!

**bleep**! thats such a sweet deal during the holiday, I hope to get something like this for next year with the PRG or similar

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even since approval I have been able to repeat the offer in a Private window in Mozilla only. I keep getting this offer and 25k MR for $2k spend on the everday.

Message 3 of 9
newhis
Valued Contributor

Much better than the normal up to $300

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Solid offer.  The Amazon part is the real bonus here, since $250 with $1k in 3 months is sort of the standard "best" you can do.  This is much better than the $100 + $200 bonus that someone posted about the other day.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get the $200 credit for purchasing the gift card through amazon?

Message 6 of 9
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/syKr1

$250 after $1k in 90 and 10% back, up to $200 from amazon! Just approved!! Woohoo!!

Edit: grammar.

Edit 2: Does anybody know if I can buy Amazon gift cards to count against that bonus?

I got the same offer a few days ago. It's legit because my brother got  few months ago. He already got his $250 sign on bonus and has a month to get his Amazon bonus. 

Guyatthebeach

Message 7 of 9
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you ever get the $200 credit for purchasing the gift card through amazon?

The Amazon credit doesn't post as a lump sum after a certain amount of spend.  Rather each time an Amazon purchase posts (including purchases of gift cards) a 10% statement credit posts a day or two later.  It works more like an AMEX Offer than a Sign-up bonus.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

In theory, buying $2,000 in Amazon gift cards would fulfill both targets, right?

Neat

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.