Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4th statement cut today - CLI request?

tag
sweetschuni
New Contributor

4th statement cut today - CLI request?

So my fourth statement has just been cut for a Care Credit account with GE, as the account was opened on 08/01/11. May I now request a CLI? I currently have a $1,000 CL and the medical procedure that I want costs between $10,000 - $15,000. I doubt that I will receive that much but whatever I can receive to assist to finance this procedure would be of great help. For the Care Credit holders out there, what are your experiences with your credit limits and increases?

Thanks!

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
sweetschuni
New Contributor

Re: 4th statement cut today - CLI request?

No responses so.....I'm going to call. I can't take it! Wish me luck Smiley Wink

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 2 of 8
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Good luck!

Please let us know how it worked out for you!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

When you call you can do an automated request and it comes back instantly saying we can approve you or we can not without a credit pull, please say yes or no for us to pull credit to try to approve.

At least that's what I got.

In my experience in what I have read I missed the boat on that one, My friend had gotten Care Credit about 3 years ago with an instant 10k and it closed out after a year with no usage.... back about 4-5 months ago I had some high vet bills after my little doggy possibly ate raisons.  My friend came to my rescue and opened a new CareCredit account but this time just asking for 5k which was instantly approved and I put $2500 on it... wasn't think at the time that we should have called and said can you go up to 10k for util. so after like a month we did the automated but by that time they don't have the same credit report I guess and would have to pull new so just left irt... I'm about to have it paid down to less than 20% of CL anyway so think will just leave it and maybe see auto at 6 or 12 months or request if actually need next year.

Message 4 of 8
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@sweetschuni wrote:

No responses so.....I'm going to call. I can't take it! Wish me luck Smiley Wink

Good luck!!!

Message 5 of 8
casmith1980
Established Contributor

let us know how it went.  wish you luck!!!!! Smiley Happy

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep us posted.

Care Credit seems to work around  the procedure cost - so be sure to let them know your estimated cost.  IMO, If anything, estimate high so you can better manage utilization on the card.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

GOOD LUCK I HOPE THEY GIVE YOU MORE THAN 5000.00

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.