Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/3 Bank 2 free months Instacart Express

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

5/3 Bank 2 free months Instacart Express

Got this email offer a little while ago, 2 months free Instacart Express if you register your Fifth Third Mastercard for the service.   I have the SU2C card but the way the promotional email is crafted it could apply to any Mastercard in their portfolio. 

Note that you have to opt-out to avoid being automatically signed up at the end of the promotional period for a 1 year membership @ $99. 

Personally I'm not interested but perhaps other 5/3 cardholder might be. 

image.png

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: 5/3 Bank 2 free months Instacart Express

@coldfusion wrote:

Got this email offer a little while ago, 2 months free Instacart Express if you register your Fifth Third Mastercard for the service.   I have the SU2C card but the way the promotional email is crafted it could apply to any Mastercard in their portfolio. 

Note that you have to opt-out to avoid being automatically signed up at the end of the promotional period for a 1 year membership @ $99. 

Personally I'm not interested but perhaps other 5/3 cardholder might be. 

image.png

sounds like an interesting deal. I never really investigated Instacart Express enough to know if it is good or bad. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I got that too, no instacart around here....

Message 3 of 5
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

Would this offer apply for their debit mastercards? I'd take them up on it if so.

Message 4 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Saw email as well earlier today and put it aside as new there would be an opt out clause like @coldfusion mentioned and didn't want to mess with it.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.