Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5% Back at Sam's club.com using Sam's card

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

5% Back at Sam's club.com using Sam's card

I had this drop in my email today:

Hey, it's better than nothing!Hey, it's better than nothing!Of course it's statement credit!Of course it's statement credit!

Not bad, for having a non-mastercard version. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: 5% Back at Sam's club.com using Sam's card

@Adkins wrote:

Hey, it's better than nothing!Hey, it's better than nothing!Of course it's statement credit!Of course it's statement credit!

Thank you for posting this, as I had the email, but never looked at it! I went in and activated the offer!

Message 2 of 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@CountryLivin wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Thank you for posting this, as I had the email, but never looked at it! I went in and activated the offer!

NwVE.gif. Awesome!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Nice offer. Haven't seen an email about it as of yet. I will caution that Synchrony can be interesting as it relates to posting your credit. They tend to "forget" from time to time and I've had to remind them on more than one occasion since having the card that my credit hadn't posted.
Message 4 of 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Loquat wrote:
Nice offer. Haven't seen an email about it as of yet. I will caution that Synchrony can be interesting as it relates to posting your credit. They tend to "forget" from time to time and I've had to remind them on more than one occasion since having the card that my credit hadn't posted.

Interesting. If I end up buying anything, I'll keep an eye on the credit posting. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.