Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

504 EQ and Baddies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

504 EQ and Baddies

any idea if there is a low CL CC for me that is not secured?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 504 EQ and Baddies

I am having a hard time getting one with scores from 585 - 619
although my biggest hitch is a Tax lien...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are the cards I got:

518 fico, around 530's fako scores.

Imagine gold card is great because everyone is approved, as long as you live in a state that offers the card, (you cant be in like 4 states, see the terms on their site)  it comes in two starting CL; 70 with 15 annual fee, and 300 with 150 annual fee.  The fee is ridiculous, but you can pay it over a full year in monthly payments, and it's a quick application.  The interest is high also, 19.5%, so try not to charge what you cant pay for. They pull Equifax only. I applied on 7/20, immediate approval. I payed the $5.00 fee to open an account 7/21.  I got an email Monday saying they mailed the card.  I got the paperwork with account numbers and balance and terms yesterday & my card should be here today or tomorrow.  They do frequent CLI.  I got the $300.00 unsecured.  Reports to all three bureaus.

Orchard bank is kind of annoying, they hold the check for the processing fee for two weeks, before they can open the account.  I got approved for the Orchard Bank Silver MasterCard , no set up/ processing fee, but had to pay annual fee to get the card.  Annual fee is $49, I got CL $500 no monthly fees, 14% apr.  Who freaking knows when the card will come, they move at a snail's pace.

Eventually you want to be at a point where you can apply for a card that has no fees like annual fee, or monthly fees, or processing fees, or high interest.

I need to get up like 100 pts before I can get even half of those things.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the tip I Meg got approved for the imagine with 300 CL...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.