Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Re: 6.99% APR offer

Are the results in yet???
Message 21 of 26
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Lol.....  you guys wouldnt HAVE any CC debt if you didn't pull your scores twice a month Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

thrasher865 wrote:
Lol.....  you guys wouldnt HAVE any CC debt if you didn't pull your scores twice a month Smiley Very Happy

Nah, not as long as one still lives within one's means.  I'd rather spend $50 a month at myFICO than at Starbucks.

My CC util is right around 1%, and you don't even want to know how much I've spent on scores since I've been a member.  I always shudder a little bit when I see where myFICO stands on my MS Money Report of Expenses by Payee.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ummm now I just feel silly ... who is RBS

jsk wrote:
I just received a pre-approval letter from RBS with 6.99% APR for purchases and BT forever as long as I don't miss the minimum payment. I used to have an account of $3,600 CL with RBS, and one year later I closed. I have credit scores +/- 750 (before paying off), and recently I paid off more than 5k of credit card balances. As a result, my UTIL is down to 7% from ~13%.

If I am not looking a house now, I would apply for this car right away. What do you think about this offer?

Message 24 of 26
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Royal Bank of Scottland

07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 25 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@thrasher865 wrote:

Nah, not as long as one still lives within one's means.  I'd rather spend $50 a month at myFICO than at Starbucks.
My CC util is right around 1%, and you don't even want to know how much I've spent on scores since I've been a member.  I always shudder a little bit when I see where myFICO stands on my MS Money Report of Expenses by Payee.

It's like being on a diet. You want to see that all the hard work is paying off.

Or if you need improved scores to qualify for something, then I guess it's like being a wrestler or a jockey, needing to make weight!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.