cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

61 day 3x cli is tomorrow....what to do???

tag
stealthc63
New Contributor

61 day 3x cli is tomorrow....what to do???

So tomorrow is the magic day but I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger yet. I owe about $175 which is less than 10% utl on the card. Question is should I pay off the balance or since it is such a small amount just go for it. I'd have to wait till Friday to pay it off because I didn't budget for that. I really dont want to wait but I will. Any thoughts???

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: 61 day 3x cli is tomorrow....what to do???

Whats your overall UTI and credit profile?? Did your credit get better in 61 days??

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 2 of 9
stealthc63
New Contributor

I would say that nothing has changed really in the last 2 months. My aaoa definitely improved due to the 2 new Amex accts. Other than that UTL is at about 30% which is where it was when I first app'd.

Message 3 of 9
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@stealthc63 wrote:

I would say that nothing has changed really in the last 2 months. My aaoa definitely improved due to the 2 new Amex accts. Other than that UTL is at about 30% which is where it was when I first app'd.

I say you have a good chance on getting a CLI. Your increase will be based on your last SP AMEX pulled. Good luck!

Message 4 of 9
stealthc63
New Contributor

Is there a certain time I have to wait until or can I do it at midnight on my computer??

Message 5 of 9
stealthc63
New Contributor

Anyone?? Midnight or???
Message 6 of 9
chnceit
Valued Contributor

All it is just 61 days from activation, I would wait till morning just in case they have some sort of interner maintenance window 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chnceit wrote:

All it is just 61 days from activation, I would wait till morning just in case they have some sort of interner maintenance window 

According the the AmEx CLI sticky, it's 61 days from account creation, which is usually very shortly after approval.

Message 8 of 9
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

I would wait until the payment has posted to the account before asking for a CLI. The wait might be painful but it could improve your odds of getting the maximum increase. 

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.