Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7-10 Day Message from Wal-Mart & Juniper

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

7-10 Day Message from Wal-Mart & Juniper

I applied online for Wal-Mart & Juniper and got the 7-10 day message.  I really want these cards, but you know how that goes.  So, here are my questions:

1.  Has anyone ever gotten these cards after getting these messages from Wal-Mart & Juniper?

2.  Did you call the backdoor first or wait on the letter to come? 

3.  If you were denied, what were the reasons?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7-10 Day Message from Wal-Mart & Juniper

I can only speak for Wal-Mart. I got the 7-10 day message and called the backdoor number and talked to someone. They verified some information from my past and I got approved for a Walmart Discover with a $1700 CLI. My EQ is 670... Not sure the other credit scores..
Message 2 of 7
Lance66
Established Member

Unfortunately, when I got this message, I was denied for both of those cards.
I really wanted them too, but, they didn't want me.  Ha...ha.

I hope you have a better outcome.  Good Luck!

EX 610/TU 559/EQ 544
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

DH apped for Walmart this week and got the 7-10.  Called backdoor number and was told he was declined.  Still awaiting letter.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received the same message 7-10 Business Days called like 2 days later they verified some items on my CR i was approved for a $300 limit. Call them u might get some info you wanna hear or don't wanna hear lol.
Message 5 of 7
adamseve
Established Contributor

Did you have a BK on your reports?  Any other baddies?  What report did they pull?  Where do you live?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adamseve wrote:
Did you have a BK on your reports?  Any other baddies?  What report did they pull?  Where do you live?

I'm from IL they pulled my equifax CR my score at the time was 623 i do have a BK but for some reason it does not show on my equifax report i do have one acount that listed filed in Bk i also have one paid colletion an thats's it for baddies.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.